What coffee do you drink everyday??

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    What kind of coffee do you drink throughout your day??

If I'm at my parents', I'll usually have the nespresso pods throughout the day, and then at uni just have instant - I get Nescafe Alta Rica through Amazon Prime's Subscribe & Save thing which I do enjoy!

Tempted to get a Nespresso machine to have at uni, because I do quite like the pods, just a bit pricey if you drink a fair few a day... xD

ReputationRep:
    Work has Nescafé and I have lidl coffee at home.

ReputationRep:
    It varies a lot. Sometimes Nescafé Gold, sometimes Sainsburys dark roast instant, sometimes Douwe Egberts.

That's for instant coffee, anyway. For my cafetiere I tend to buy either whatever is most expensive but is also on offer, or something that's strong and sounds interesting.

ReputationRep:
    I like flavored coffee but tend to buy whatever's on sale, though I do like to try new things. At the moment I'm drinking "pumpkin spice" coffee that I got cheap in TKMaxx. My favorite regular coffee is Colombian. I don't know much about coffee, just what I enjoy and what I don't.

I have a filter coffee machine. Those pod ones are good but so expensive. As you're at uni, I'd advise just getting a filter coffee machine and buying ground coffee. Not as good as a pod machine but a million times better than instant.

ReputationRep:
    If I have work then I usually have coffee using the Columbian coffee pod in the morning.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    bean to cup espresso at home or in the office
    if i go out I'll have a hazelnut cappuccino or a mocha

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a coffee connoisseur, I just drink whatever I buy with no sugar or milk and enjoy the caffeine and bitterness

ReputationRep:
    Costa

At home we have the Nescafé Alta Rica (I think it's Nescafé) and the Dolce Gusto coffee machine

ReputationRep:
    Nescafe Cap Colombie! Smooth and fruity

ReputationRep:
    yes costa

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 14, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.