Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have this and what do you think about it?

ReputationRep:
    I have it, and while it is a great improvement from T-Mobile Pay as You go, there are a few differences i'm not a fan of... paying for voicemail retreival is one, and 12p per text message, when I'm used to 10p.

however, if you know someone on Vodafone, the calls are much cheaper, and in general they're about 10p per minute.

Never tried wap, so i couldn't comment

it's easy to connect to, and the website's pretty good

money seems to go down pretty quick, but it's a nice network.

ReputationRep:
    Are there other perhaps better options if you don't want a contract?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pixiepeep)
    I have it, and while it is a great improvement from T-Mobile Pay as You go, there are a few differences i'm not a fan of... paying for voicemail retreival is one, and 12p per text message, when I'm used to 10p.
    i used to pay 10p for txts until a pop up 02 banner came one day on hotmail offering 6 free sim cards each with 300free texts as long as you top up with £10... = 2.5p/text, quite cheap in my opinion

ReputationRep:
    used to, but i think o2 is much better

ReputationRep:
    i'm currently on Vodafone PAYT and have been so for 5 years and coverage is excellent (where i live although i've rarely been n e where out of range), but you do pay for quality, so call/texts are slightly more expensive.

However I am waiting for the infamous O2 free sim offer returns (have missed it the past couple of times) and may be persuaded to change! Anyone any ideas when it may be?!

I hate Vodafone. It's expensive and it sucks........the only reason I stick with it is because my boyfriend can call me for free.

ReputationRep:
    Virgin PAYG is worth a look. Some really neat mobiles here for only £49.99 each including £15 call credit!

Virgin Mobile Colour PAYG Offers

including:

Sendo M550 flip phone (was £79.99) Looks quite cool.
    Samsung C100
    Motorola C350

ReputationRep:
    Problem with Virgin is that i believe they are simply a virtual network on t-mobile - that is they use t-mobile's transmitters and network facilites so if t-mobile's no good in your area, virgin won't be either.

that's what i am led to believe anyway

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.