I'm scared of sex

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

Now i'm scared of sex
    and i hate guys, man who try to makes me in the conditions of having it with my their...

My first time happened when i was 14teen.. i was so curious and "fascinated" by the idea of having sex but i did it whit a men of 32years old who i've never seen before that time..

i started to having sex a lot of time and in a year it became kinda obsession, was dependent by having sex 4-5 times a week with someone who didn't know me

In two years sex became more than an half part of what i was interested in

I couldn't lived without it
    and only one year ago i started to chat with this guy who make me happy, understood... and i started to think only about the sex with him.. but the problem is i never met him.. we started to chat to fall in love only trough words and our voice.. since a year ago in the period in which i started to chat with this guy i had sex only after our "story" was finished.. two times and i felt a sense of disgust as someone obliged me to do it..

I'm feeling alone more and more cause now i'm not interested in anyone and people are only interested in me for having sex.. i hate male gender

has anyone ever felt like me ?

( i'm a guy )

ReputationRep:
    Give Yourself some time you will be ok..and dont be too hard on yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Now i'm scared of sex
    and i hate guys, man who try to makes me in the conditions of having it with my their...

My first time happened when i was 14teen.. i was so curious and "fascinated" by the idea of having sex but i did it whit a men of 32years old who i've never seen before that time..

i started to having sex a lot of time and in a year it became kinda obsession, was dependent by having sex 4-5 times a week with someone who didn't know me

In two years sex became more than an half part of what i was interested in

I couldn't lived without it
    and only one year ago i started to chat with this guy who make me happy, understood... and i started to think only about the sex with him.. but the problem is i never met him.. we started to chat to fall in love only trough words and our voice.. since a year ago in the period in which i started to chat with this guy i had sex only after our "story" was finished.. two times and i felt a sense of disgust as someone obliged me to do it..

I'm feeling alone more and more cause now i'm not interested in anyone and people are only interested in me for having sex.. i hate male gender

has anyone ever felt like me ?

( i'm a guy )
    Have you considered seeing someone about this? It could be worth seeing a counsellor or something. You may find that talking it through with someone who won't judge you will help you understand everything that's happened and will help you feel better

(Original post by jenniferwilsonus)
    Give Yourself some time you will be ok..and dont be too hard on yourself.
    thanks Jennifer.. i thought this so many time... I'll try to hope in an help from Time..

(Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    Have you considered seeing someone about this? It could be worth seeing a counsellor or something. You may find that talking it through with someone who won't judge you will help you understand everything that's happened and will help you feel better
    I considered that idea sometimes but i'm scared by this thing too.. i'feeling too much weird for open myself to someone that i don't know..
    i told these things to one of my friends and she didn't judge me but anyway she haven't helped me ...

I think i may consider ( another time ) to go to someone who for have an hand..

You're so kind
    i'm grateful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I considered that idea sometimes but i'm scared by this thing too.. i'feeling too much weird for open myself to someone that i don't know..
    i told these things to one of my friends and she didn't judge me but anyway she haven't helped me ...

I think i may consider ( another time ) to go to someone who for have an hand..

You're so kind
    i'm grateful
    It's sad that your friend couldn't offer any help I know what you mean about sharing with someone who doesn't know you. The option is there though, so remember you aren't alone Sometimes, at least in my experience, it helps to talk to someone who doesn't know me so there are no thoughts about me other than what the person makes of their time with me

(Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    It's sad that your friend couldn't offer any help I know what you mean about sharing with someone who doesn't know you. The option is there though, so remember you aren't alone Sometimes, at least in my experience, it helps to talk to someone who doesn't know me so there are no thoughts about me other than what the person makes of their time with me

I'll try to follow this pathway that is your advice...

i had and i have now a days a lot of problems in relationship with other person ( including my friends ).. but it's not completely my fault cause' i have such a problem in general with people.. but thing makes me more anguish than a lot of others...

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 13, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.