Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Dude smoked some bad sh*t once and went crazy on me... talking about how he was gonna die and stuff and i was like... uhhhhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    Live him be - people will do what they want to do. In other words "You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink it".

I quit by myself for my GCSE's, i'm a good boy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    A mate of mine has been smoking since 14 and took up weed when he was 15, he says before uni he's gonna quite the weed but it doesn't seem like it, it is like a ritual for him now when ever we go out to get a buzz... any ideas about convicing him to quit?...
    tell him he's gonna get schizophrenia

(Original post by Tinykates)
    tell him he's gonna get schizophrenia
    lol, don't say that.

It ruins your memory, not good when you're at uni, you'll never pass those exams with a crap memory.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    lol, don't say that.

It ruins your memory, not good when you're at uni, you'll never pass those exams with a crap memory.
    why shouldn't you tell him that? it's very likely to be true.

why shouldn't you tell him that? it's very likely to be true.
    lol i meant for my sake, not his.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    lol i meant for my sake, not his.
    :mad: you'll get sz then!
    seriously! you better not smoke much!

ReputationRep:
    Secretly tape your friend smoking the stuff and threaten to send it to his parents/cops or something if he doesn't quit.

ReputationRep:
    give him the new vaccination that was announced today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    A mate of mine has been smoking since 14 and took up weed when he was 15, he says before uni he's gonna quite the weed but it doesn't seem like it, it is like a ritual for him now when ever we go out to get a buzz... any ideas about convicing him to quit?...
    You smoke all his weed supplies and then he won't have any to smoke.

ReputationRep:
    A full frontal lobotomy is guaranteed to work.

:mad: you'll get sz then!
    seriously! you better not smoke much!
    lol, i don't smoke at all now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    i can see why people are against it but it really grates me when the same people go out and get wasted at weekends because that is soooo much worse for you and yet, alcohol is legal. people die of alcohol poisoning all the time, and yet not one person has ever died of smoking pot.
    its not even like people can use the argument that it leads you onto harder drugs - its not the weed making you take that choice, its the persons decision to take that step. *breathes*
    Id agree that weed is far less dangerous than alcohol, and most of the people who take these extreme views are the people that have never tried it..

Although the harder drugs thing Im not sure about, lots of the people I knew who smoked quite early on (14/15) went onto do harder drugs, but it is mostly down to the individual for sure

(Original post by imasillynarb)
    Having said that since exams are over Ive been getting stoned quite alot, and now my memory is actually total shite
    is this all part of your plan to eat more?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    is this all part of your plan to eat more?
    Not really, why?

(Original post by imasillynarb)
    Not really, why?
    i would have thought it was somewhat obvious :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    get him busted by the police. Thats what I did to my mate who wouldn't stop drink driving. But yeah maybe the other ideas are better. (I tried, thats what counts)
    LOL, you comes up with some crazy ideas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)

Tough question Nik......My thoughts are let him carry on if he hasnt got the sense to quit then he,s chosen his "Destiny" so to speak..

Dont stress Yourself about this get on with your goals and achievements, and let this sucker carry on with his choice in life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    Mix it with some grass (green grass) and see him smoke it.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.