Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Analylizing a transcript

ReputationRep:
    hello, I'm having trouble analyizing a transcript which is due in tomorrow, I have to do a P.E.E on all the fillers, dialect, hedges etc I would be so greatful for any help and advise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lillyella2000)
    hello, I'm having trouble analyizing a transcript which is due in tomorrow, I have to do a P.E.E on all the fillers, dialect, hedges etc I would be so greatful for any help and advise
    You shouldn't have taken on this job, if you don't have the skills to complete it. We can't help you with that i'm afraid!?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't take any job its GCSE homework, ive been homeschooled for the past 4 years and I'm a bit confused with it all I just need some guidance
    (Original post by john2054)
    You shouldn't have taken on this job, if you don't have the skills to complete it. We can't help you with that i'm afraid!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lillyella2000)
    I didn't take any job its GCSE homework, ive been homeschooled for the past 4 years and I'm a bit confused with it all I just need some guidance
    Well i wouldn't know where to begin. If you are homeschooled you should ask your mum. Or if you are at college, you should ask one of your professors okay?

ReputationRep:
    We can't see the transcript, nor do we know the specifics of what you are struggling with.

Also, I feel rather sorry for you if you were taught this via homeschooling, as even the most competent teachers have trouble explaining text analysis to a class.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  english transcript 05.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  118.5 KB thankyou for your answers guys, I'm currently at college now I started 3 weeks ago, this is 1 page of the transcript I just need to analyse it

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 11, 2016
Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.