Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

Say something nice about Donald Trump/Hillary Clinton

ReputationRep:
    Say something nice about the one you don't support. They did it during the second debate.

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing nice to say about them, they're Americans. they're fat, idiotic people that live in their own bubble that think we drink tea and eat scones all the time and sh*t unicorns. And think that we know the queen, and say "jolly good" and "I say"!

Hillary Clinton is not Donald Trump... Is that nice enough

ReputationRep:
    I don't support shillary but here goes:

-(god this is difficult) she is really rich and her house is probably huge
    -she is very influential among young women, from left wing areas of the US like oragon, washington, san fran, etc
    -she is really go at playing the system - voting for something when it's popular and then against it when it's not - how admirable
    -she is really convincing when she pretends to have any shred of humanity within her when she has a tiny little black heart
    -the way she dyes her hair blonde is quite convincing, considering she's obviously grey. but she bleaches emails better...
    -she's really good at convincing voters that she's not being bribed, even though why else would wallstreet give her so much money? she's also an ace money launderer - very skillful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KnowledgeIsBest)
    There's nothing nice to say about them, they're Americans. they're fat, idiotic people that live in their own bubble that think we drink tea and eat scones all the time a sh*t unicorns.
    you forgot about the sterotype that we all personally know the queen, and that we say 100 year old phrases like "I say!" and "jolly good!" that not even my grandparents remember...and that we all have appalling teeth of course

ReputationRep:
    Hillary Clinton is probably not quite as evil as Satan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    you forgot about the sterotype that we all personally know the queen, and that we say 100 year old phrases like "I say!" and "jolly good!" that not even my grandparents remember...and that we all have appalling teeth of course
    I thought that it would have been overkill to say the ones that I already have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wōden)
    Hillary Clinton is probably not quite as evil as Satan.
    I thought they were the same person?

ReputationRep:
    donald trumps toupe looks very natural...

ReputationRep:
    okay fair enough (this is for donald trump)
    So far you haven't said you're going to kill a race so you're better than hitler
    You haven't gone crazy about spreading your idolism and talking over loads of land so you're better than stalin
    .... i've run out of extreme genociders to compare trump too.
    Sadly i can't really think of anything better to say, he's pretty bad in many ways. But hey, just my opinion, I ain't hating on him or his supporters.

ReputationRep:
    Hillary is very good at covering up illegal activity at least enough that she doesn't go to jail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toasticide)
    okay fair enough (this is for donald trump)
    So far you haven't said you're going to kill a race so you're better than hitler
    You haven't gone crazy about spreading your idolism and talking over loads of land so you're better than stalin
    .... i've run out of extreme genociders to compare trump too.
    Sadly i can't really think of anything better to say, he's pretty bad in many ways. But hey, just my opinion, I ain't hating on him or his supporters.
    yeah but surely hillary is closer to a genocider vis-a-vis her involvement in iraq's ascension in the senate (which led to hundreds of thousands of deaths) and her personal involvement in libya where tens of thousands died? who did trump ever kill or encourage the killing of?

ReputationRep:
    I thought they were the same person?
    Oh wait, did I say Satan? I mean't Allah. Yes that's right, Hillary Satan is probably not as evil as Allah.

ReputationRep:
    and that we all have appalling teeth of course
    I'm not sure where that stereotype came from considering that, according to an episode of QI I watched a while back, British people have the best teeth in Europe.

Either way, if I could find anything nice to say about either of them I'm sure I would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    Hillary Clinton is not Donald Trump... Is that nice enough
    No I meant say something nice about the one that you don't like

ReputationRep:
    yeah but surely hillary is closer to a genocider vis-a-vis her involvement in iraq's ascension in the senate (which led to hundreds of thousands of deaths) and her personal involvement in libya where tens of thousands died? who did trump ever kill or encourage the killing of?
    tbh, im admitting my stupidity here, im one of the people who see the first offender and go against them, dis-regarding everything the other options have. I'm sure Clinton isnt good, didnt know about that though.
    Yeh, when it comes to politics i know nothing. I'm just following about half of the media.
    I must say though, Clinton does sound worse now :P

(Original post by Trapz99)
    No I meant say something nice about the one that you don't like
    Hahaha ok, Here goes nothing!

Donald Trump is a master marketer. He knows how to create his brand. If any other presidential candidate has bankrupted as many businesses as he did, they wouldn't still be the presidential candidate at this point in the race. Many of his supporters still consider him as a master businessman who would bring the money back to the US.

But then again, we never said Donald Trump supporters were the smartest bunch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    Hahaha ok, Here goes nothing!

Donald Trump is a master marketer. He knows how to create his brand. If any other presidential candidate has bankrupted as many businesses as he did, they wouldn't still be the presidential candidate at this point in the race. Many of his supporters still consider him as a master businessman who would bring the money back to the US.

But then again, we never said Donald Trump supporters were the smartest bunch.
    They are both good at making money

One more illicitly than the other

ReputationRep:
    Secretary Clinton was pretty good looking back in the day.

ReputationRep:
    Donald Trump is very good at talking......................... ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ................................ ............................s***

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 11, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.