Wtf is wrong with u guys

Announcements

I had a free period today so I went to the library to do some work. About 10 minutes later a group of boys on my year came in and were using the computers near me, there were like 6 of them so they were practically next to me. Anyway they started talking about hot girls and sex and started making sex noises etc. They noticed I was there but they still carried on and omf I am scared for life. I have never been so uncomfortable before, after a few minutes I was legit like nope and I left.

ReputationRep:
    Teenage boys talking about sex. Well I never.

ReputationRep:
    you're just jealous that they're getting some and you're not

ReputationRep:
    :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    Boooooring

ReputationRep:
    Everything, yet nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Next time scream 'Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww' at them, lol jk, they've probably never even had sex though.

(Original post by sleepysnooze)
    you're just jealous that they're getting some and you're not
    Lmao I know two of them and they definitely don't get any

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Lmao I know two of them and they definitely don't get any
    well, you can't prove that, can you
    that's just your opinion
    you so jelly

ReputationRep:
    Move where it's quiet and why would u ' run for ur life' lmao

Tbh the sex noises are immature and you can't deny that fact. Plus I was the only girl there so ofc it was uncomfortable and awkward for me

ReputationRep:
    Just another normal day for a teenage boy. Get over it.

ReputationRep:
    After going to an all girls school and then a mixed 6th form, the crude conversations between teenage boys scarred me for life also.

ReputationRep:
    Calm down, they're not going to bend you over the table. Sounds like they might do then and there if you asked them to though.

ReputationRep:
    I had a free period today so I went to the library to do some work. About 10 minutes later a group of boys on my year came in and were using the computers near me, there were like 6 of them so they were practically next to me. Anyway they started talking about hot girls and sex and started making sex noises etc. They noticed I was there but they still carried on and omf I am scared for life. I have never been so uncomfortable before, after a few minutes I was legit like nope and I left.
    I'm sorry you had to experience that.

Banana

ReputationRep:
    People have the freedom to talk about what they want, just because you are there it doesn't make a difference. If you knew anything about this very common type of discussion, you'd know it's all BS.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh the sex noises are immature and you can't deny that fact. Plus I was the only girl there so ofc it was uncomfortable and awkward for me
    Being uncomfortable due to words being said is part of life, just rest assure that what they said is all bs but very normal.

(Original post by balanced)
    People have the freedom to talk about what they want, just because you are there it doesn't make a difference. If you knew anything about this very common type of discussion, you'd know it's all BS.
    I never said that they weren't allowed to talk about that. And I also know it's a common subject to talk about. But it was just disturbing especially when I was trying to work, plus the sex noises were not necessary.

ReputationRep:
    are you a cave lady or smth??
    like can you seriously tell me that's the first time something like this happened?

Tbh I've experienced worse and I'm a guy!
    I dislike talking about sex full stop!
    I was bullied at college and they erm tried to pit their hands in my pants! I'm scarred after that! Happened numerous times too!
    Disgusting!
    Then they also were talking about sex non stop and about how they liked to do it.
    Eww just eww!

I sympathize with you! It's disgusting to listen to!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 12, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
What social media "stories" do you use?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.