HSBC letters

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    Hello does anyone here who banks with HSBC know when HSBC send letters through if they have the logo envelop itself, currently bank with natwest and my parents are extremly nosey, ever bank related letter they open, want to open another account and wanted to know if it displays the logo on the envelop.

ReputationRep:
    If I remember rightly some do some don't, but I can always identify HSBC letters so they must use a different font to everyone else or something on the ones that don't have the logo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexS101)
    If I remember rightly some do some don't, but I can always identify HSBC letters so they must use a different font to everyone else or something on the ones that don't have the logo
    Thanks for letting me know. Not sure how to go around this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boontai)
    Thanks for letting me know. Not sure how to go around this
    I bank with HSBC and they don't have the HSBC logo on the envelope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamestg)
    I bank with HSBC and they don't have the HSBC logo on the envelope.
    Thank you for letting me know. Very much greatful

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for letting me know. Very much greatful
    No worries.

I think some do and some dont. It depends what is in the letter and where they come from. I think the bank statements are recognisable though, white with a window.

Have you thought about asking them to deliver to your loacla branch or just online? Explain the situation. They like stuff to go to the address you giev for anti fraud reasons, but if you ask them then ehy might accommodate you. Would drive me mad if parents were that nosey.

ReputationRep:
    Might want to read this lol http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2000/26/section/84

ReputationRep:
    Hello does anyone here who banks with HSBC know when HSBC send letters through if they have the logo envelop itself, currently bank with natwest and my parents are extremly nosey, ever bank related letter they open, want to open another account and wanted to know if it displays the logo on the envelop.
    You could always opt to go paperless and have all your documents delivered electronically to your online banking account. That'll stop any nosiness once and for all.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 12, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.