Turn on thread page Beta

I want... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ... Cameron Diaz's hair. My hair is currently this colour - http://www.superiorpics.com/cameron_...9_picture.html - but I adore her blonde locks, such as these - http://www.superiorpics.com/cameron_...8_picture.html

My hair is naturally a dirty blonde colour and the up keep of my chocolate locks is becoming a bit of a nightmare and I'm due for a change anyway.

I'm just wondering how easy it would be to make the transition from brown to blonde? I'm not afraid to spend some wonga as its my hair and I love it!

Also my eyes are blue and I have a good skin tone - warm with freckles - so I should be able to carry it off?!

Hmm :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Talk to a reputable hair colourist. I recommend Umberto Giannini for colour.

ReputationRep:
    Thats exactly it, I don't know any!

I had a very bad experience with Toni & Guy so want to avoid them but Umberto Giannini looks good.

I wonder who does Cam's hair?! http://www.superiorpics.com/cameron_...2_picture.html - its bootiful!

ReputationRep:
    yeah i stay clear of tony and guy after having it coloured there once

take the pictures in to wherever you decide to go have it done to give them some idea of what you want.

ReputationRep:
    she gets it done at neil george salon, beverly hills...

i thought tony and guy were really good ... maybe it depends on which branch u go to ?

ReputationRep:
    Her blonde hair's gorge!!!I think it suits her more than the darker shade. Im not really sure about which salon to go to. Instead of just going for a pricey salon like t&g you should ask around for recommendations of friends and family etc. you might just find somewhere thats reallly really good and half the price!!I know what its like changing hair colour and i know you want to do it straight away for a really dramatic change but it's quite a difference between the 2 shades so if you're not gunna wait for the colour to grow out (I salute your patience if you do!!!!) then you're gunna have to do it really gradually.I know that hairdressers recommend you go no more than 3 shades about what it is atm. (you probably know that already, Im sure your not stupid but just thought I'd try and be helpful)

lol. sorry if I sound like a lemon!!

xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tami*)
    she gets it done at neil george salon, beverly hills...
    I would actually fly over there and get it done! lol

I want it so much but I can't get the T&G experience out of my head Grrr!

ReputationRep:
    Ooof, she looks rough in that first photo.

ReputationRep:
    I just go to my normal salon and get my hair dyed there. It's £40 and really good. Big names aren't usually worht it, when there are good, smaller salons that do it cheaper.

ReputationRep:
    I emailed Saks with the pictures I've included and they've so far been very helpful. The look I want will take 3-4 visits but is possible!

Already sounds expensive! Although the boyf has just been promoted, hmm :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well i have naturally really blonde hair which i dyed brown.
    Ive spoke to my hairdresser about getting it back to blonde because the roots are nightmare. She says it would be hard and theres a risk of the 2 dyes making a funny gingery colour.

ReputationRep:
    i have brown hair but i dye it black, loves it...very exotic looking

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.