The Student Room Group

Head Girl poster campaign ideas

Hi

I am running for Head girl and need some humorous ideas for posters I can put up around the school - nothing too serious which will make people laugh. I was thinking maybe something which is on social media at the moment / something relevant, or putting embarrassing pictures of me when I was younger on the posters but need some better ideas and some slogans!!! (E.G. The Arthur fist)

My name is Hebe (pronounced Hee Bee) in case that's relevant for a slogan

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by hebelockyer
Hi

I am running for Head girl and need some humorous ideas for posters I can put up around the school - nothing too serious which will make people laugh. I was thinking maybe something which is on social media at the moment / something relevant, or putting embarrassing pictures of me when I was younger on the posters but need some better ideas and some slogans!!! (E.G. The Arthur fist)

Thanks

kim k's 11 million dollar jewellery stolen
pineapple pen apple pen
Something about a clown?
Just talk about how you're going to work strongly with the teachers and students in order to see that their views are heard

And by the way, talking about something that's going on right now it's going to help that's irrelevant

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hebelockyer
Hi

Thanks

I know that i am really late, but I was just recently elected Head girl at my school and me and my best friend did lots of speeches on snapchat and got people spreading the news all around school. We also created leaflets that outlined my vision for the school. Good luck and if it doesn't happen, everything happens for a reason! x
Original post by mojojojo101
Something about a clown?

I second this, one picture of you dressed as a clown... as in if they don't vote for you.

Maybe another picture of you doing the Arthur fist wearing his outfit and all.

Keep the joke short, or just simply put the picture on each poster and not explain anything. Put it right beneath when you say 'VOTE ME'. They should get it.

Another one, not many will get this. 21 Savage 'issa joke' ... 'issa election?'. I'm laughing as I write this but not many will appreciate it.
Oh I am so late. Lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending