Turn on thread page Beta

whos the support band for busted this november tour watch

ReputationRep:
    is it mcfly again? does any1 know lol i really need to find out

ReputationRep:
    busted are awful their support band will i hope for you be better than them which isn't saying much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    busted are awful their support band will i hope for you be better than them which isn't saying much
    Bleh. Uncalled for. Besides, your opinion on Busted won't change Threadstarter's

I'm getting tame in my old age.

___

Anyway, I was told that it isn't McFly this time around. But I dunno. Can't think of who else it'd be...

ReputationRep:
    either way you're going to be listening to bland pop music with other similarly minded losers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    either way you're going to be listening to bland pop music with other similarly minded losers

Her choice, no?

Sorry, I'm not a huge Busted fan. But you wouldn't expect people to dismiss your music choice, would you? Busted exist, they cater for a market that's clearly there.

Blah.

ReputationRep:
    But it's the wrong choice lol, no, she can listen to Busted if she wants I don't care too much however I'm very bored and taking it out on tasteless people is a good way of entertaining myself
    *realises he needs to get some friends and stop being an *********

ReputationRep:
    can i just say one thing, thunderbirds are go, crappest song ever - seriously!!! Busted are getting really desperate now, their first song was absolutely wicked, 1st class and got the worst chart position, doesn't make sense, anyway hope they aren't around for too much longer.

ReputationRep:
    i dont think it will be mcfly because they have their own tour this year.
    it could be matt's brothers band because they performed with V, Mcfly and Busted at Powderham Castle recently

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    is it mcfly again? does any1 know lol i really need to find out
    :eek: Don't go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    :eek: Don't go
    go!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    go!!
    I mean :mad:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.