English Literature: A
    English Language: B
    RE: A*
    Geography: B
    Spanish: B
    Drama: B
    Biology: A
    FSMQ Additional Maths B:

These GCSE qualifications fall under contextual data.

Additionally, I achieved at AS in my first year which were achieved at an institution which qualifies for contextual data.

EPQ: A
    Maths: C
    Chemistry: D
    Biology: B
    Drama: C

I resat my AS levels at another school which does not qualify for contextual data:

Maths: A

I am predicted an A* for maths.

I am predicted an A for biology.

Chemistry: A

I am predicted an A for chemistry.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by APersonYo)
    At GCSE I got:

Core Science: A
    Physics: A
    English Literature: A
    English Language: B
    RE: A*
    Geography: B
    Spanish: B
    Drama: B
    Biology: A
    FSMQ Additional Maths B:

These GCSE qualifications fall under contextual data.

Additionally, I achieved at AS in my first year which were achieved at an institution which qualifies for contextual data.

EPQ: A
    Maths: C
    Chemistry: D
    Drama: C

I resat my AS levels at another school which does not qualify for contextual data:

I am predicted an A* for maths.

I am predicted an A for biology.

I am predicted an A for chemistry.
    Hi,

I'm a second year Chemical Engineering student at Bath.

The entry requirements at Bath are A*AA generally but more detailed information can be found here.

To discuss your individual circumstances please email [email protected] who will be able to advise you further.

If you have any questions about the course at Bath then feel free to quote me.

Tim

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University Of Bath)
    Hi,

I'm a second year Chemical Engineering student at Bath.

The entry requirements at Bath are A*AA generally but more detailed information can be found here.

To discuss your individual circumstances please email [email protected] who will be able to advise you further.

If you have any questions about the course at Bath then feel free to quote me.

Tim
    Hey, I emailed them. They said they would consider my application; however they're not sure about the competition this year. How did you get into bath and stuff?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by APersonYo)
    Hey, I emailed them. They said they would consider my application; however they're not sure about the competition this year. How did you get into bath and stuff?
    Hi,

That seems positive! They're usually not able to tell you many specifics since they are dealing with so many applicants.

I would mention that Chemical Engineering is a very competitive course at Bath, but if you can meet the entry requirements then you've got a very good chance of getting in.

I applied a couple of years ago, back then the entry requirements were AAA, so I had it a bit easier!

My advice would be to try and make your application as good as it can be, then work hard in your exams this summer and hopefully I'll see you in Bath next year! If you've got any more questions, just quote me.

Tim

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.