Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi every1, god im goin into year three soon an i need some motivation/inspiration...Any1 who wants to share their source of motivation as to why they are fighting on through the IB...Peace

ReputationRep:
    u need motivation..hmm..if u got maths higher..drop it to methods, ifu got computer science, drop it altogether, then watch ur grades improve by like 4 or 5 points..unless ur a top student (in which case oxbridge seems to be a good motivation) this will motivate u quite alot!

If u dont take either subject..get motivated by the prospect of it ending soon...and being free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by portugal)
    u need motivation..hmm..if u got maths higher..drop it to methods, ifu got computer science, drop it altogether, then watch ur grades improve by like 4 or 5 points..unless ur a top student (in which case oxbridge seems to be a good motivation) this will motivate u quite alot!

If u dont take either subject..get motivated by the prospect of it ending soon...and being free
    I think your comment about Maths HL is overly harsh - at my school seven students got 7s at Maths HL, while only two did in English HL (and more students took English HL). Maths HL is not that hard a course provided you work reasonably hard, and are fairly good at maths.

ReputationRep:
    yes, if u can work at it enough (ie. alot) to get a 7 or a 6 sure..bt if ur getting 5s...swap (unless u NEED to have maths hl)

must say, at my school i think it was exactly the opposite..2 got 7s in Maths HL, and quite a few for english (same number of students)

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.