The Student Room Group

Showing girl I'm interested

So when speaking to this girl I wanna be friendly and approachable but also show her I'm interested, how do you hint towards it without directly asking her out, or should I just straight up ask her out after the conversation?
Reply 1
straight up ask her. simple and quickest.
Reply 2
Why do you want to ask her out without directly asking her out? Just ask her out!
Reply 3
lol. i stand corrected. this is probably the best solution here...:biggrin::biggrin:
Have a convo with her, try to see what you have in common with her and concentrate on that. Build a bond between you two slowly if you're really interested in her.

In terms of asking her out indirectly ...

Introduce the topic of movies "omg there's this new movie that just came out, I really wanna go see it". Discuss a bunch of movies with her and then ask her if she wants to go out with you.

If all goes well you've technically asked her out in a friendly way and can enjoy a whole day with her.

Yeah, I suck with ideas :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by Applepiex3
Have a convo with her, try to see what you have in common with her and concentrate on that. Build a bond between you two slowly if you're really interested in her.

In terms of asking her out indirectly ...

Introduce the topic of movies "omg there's this new movie that just came out, I really wanna go see it". Discuss a bunch of movies with her and then ask her if she wants to go out with you.

If all goes well you've technically asked her out in a friendly way and can enjoy a whole day with her.

Yeah, I suck with ideas :frown:

Nah that sounds cool actually wanna stay away from a movie date for now though but sure I can work it out somehow.
Original post by Pizzabomb
Nah that sounds cool actually wanna stay away from a movie date for now though but sure I can work it out somehow.

Its great if she likes movies :biggrin:

Other ideas would be "this restaurant everyone keeps talking about, can we go check it out" or "I'm hungry, do you want to grab something to eat with me?"
Reply 7
Original post by Applepiex3
Its great if she likes movies :biggrin:

Other ideas would be "this restaurant everyone keeps talking about, can we go check it out" or "I'm hungry, do you want to grab something to eat with me?"

Definitely! That's what I was thinking thanks I know a few decent places.
Definitely! That's what I was thinking thanks I know a few decent places.

Good luck! Hope everything turns out well :u:
Reply 9
Listen to me. I do not belong on TSR because I actually know about these things. I am RooshV.

He's back.

Show her you're interested by isolating your physical actions. Girls don't **** guys who waste their time 'building bonds'.

Friendzone is looming. You must flirt. What do I mean by flirt? Sexual inuendos. You must physically touch her
Reply 10
Original post by StfuPls
Listen to me. I do not belong on TSR because I actually know about these things. I am RooshV.

He's back.

Show her you're interested by isolating your physical actions. Girls don't **** guys who waste their time 'building bonds'.

Friendzone is looming. You must flirt. What do I mean by flirt? Sexual inuendos. You must physically touch her

No danger of the friend zone if I don't even speak to her lmao, will probably speak, flirt a bit and get her number if we're on the same page. Seems the way to go.
Just directly ask her otherwise it might not be clear what you want
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous
Just directly ask her otherwise it might not be clear what you want

Fair enough. But before then I gotta show a few hints so she's not taken aback or thinks I got the wrong message
Fair enough. But before then I gotta show a few hints so she's not taken aback or thinks I got the wrong message

I guess so, maybe start showing interest just by complimenting her and things like that
Reply 14
Flirt with her. Tell her she reminds you of a young Madline Macann.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending