Procrastination

Announcements

Srsly procrastinating right now

ReputationRep:
    Aren't we all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    Srsly procrastinating right now
    Join the club. It's getting to the point where I would rather do nothing than study for my theory test

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elastichedgehog)
    Aren't we all

Aren't we all
    Fair, writing an exploration on math right now. Frankly, couldn't think of anything more boring than this at this point in time.

(Original post by cbreef)
    Join the club. It's getting to the point where I would rather do nothing than study for my theory test
    GL on your theory test, lol, yeah would rather do anything but study...

ReputationRep:
    Fair, writing an exploration on math right now. Frankly, couldn't think of anything more boring than this at this point in time.

GL on your theory test, lol, yeah would rather do anything but study...
    I should be doing my psychology assignment, philosophy tutorial assignment and the **** tonne of reading I'm behind on but eh. Two of those things are nearly done.

ReputationRep:
    i have 3 essays to do by tomorrow morning, all i've done is highlight....

I should be doing my psychology assignment, philosophy tutorial assignment and the **** tonne of reading I'm behind on but eh. Two of those things are nearly done.
    I only need to analyze my data that I have spent more than 3 hours manually keying in each data set on Excel xD. Glad you are close to finishing the above two assignments that you listed

(Original post by retro_turtles)
    i have 3 essays to do by tomorrow morning, all i've done is highlight....
    Yeah... I have a biology lab due on Thursday and a Theory of Knowledge assignment that I assume should be due on Friday. Finished my Mandarin essay earlier which was hell. Good luck on your 3 essays

ReputationRep:
    I only need to analyze my data that I have spent more than 3 hours manually keying in each data set on Excel xD. Glad you are close to finishing the above two assignments that you listed

Yeah... I have a biology lab due on Thursday and a Theory of Knowledge assignment that I assume should be due on Friday. Finished my Mandarin essay earlier which was hell. Good luck on your 3 essays
    Thank you! I found the markscheme for one ....

Thank you! I found the markscheme for one ....
    The perks of having internet handy xD, I have markschemes for almost all past exams in IB, they've been pretty useful for practice.

ReputationRep:
    For all my fellow procrastinators out there - this is for you.

http://waitbutwhy.com/2013/10/why-pr...rastinate.html

ReputationRep:
    The perks of having internet handy xD, I have markschemes for almost all past exams in IB, they've been pretty useful for practice.
    they are bur i feel bad for using it but i cannot risk resitting the essay

they are bur i feel bad for using it but i cannot risk resitting the essay
    At this point, it is probably more advisable to use the markscheme than not just because you have 3 essays due, but yeah, it feels kind of bad when you don't do your own work, especially if it is a humanities subject I assume?

ReputationRep:
    At this point, it is probably more advisable to use the markscheme than not just because you have 3 essays due, but yeah, it feels kind of bad when you don't do your own work, especially if it is a humanities subject I assume?
    na its biology

na its biology
    meh... biology, don't think there can be many true insights at AS level so you'll probs be ok using a markscheme once humanities are more about personal opinions/ unique insights so that is probs worse if you use a markscheme for that lol

ReputationRep:
    meh... biology, don't think there can be many true insights at AS level so you'll probs be ok using a markscheme once humanities are more about personal opinions/ unique insights so that is probs worse if you use a markscheme for that lol
    yeah haha, are you still procrastinating for what you were meant to do?

yeah haha, are you still procrastinating for what you were meant to do?
    Technically speaking, yeah but not really because I hit a huge issue while trying to set my values for statistical analysis. So I am thinking while procrastinating :P

ReputationRep:
    Technically speaking, yeah but not really because I hit a huge issue while trying to set my values for statistical analysis. So I am thinking while procrastinating :P
    well its still something tbh

well its still something tbh
    As long as I give something in, my teacher will not be too mad. And yeah it's still something xD

ReputationRep:
    As long as I give something in, my teacher will not be too mad. And yeah it's still something xD
    Theres always going to be that one person doing nothing tbh

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 12, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Would you ever go to a non Russell Group uni?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.