Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

affordable uni books Watch

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know any reputable sites from which i can purchase the following books for uni or does anyone know anyone who does not need ths book anymore. the book is ; the end of the european era 1890 to the present new york 6th ed 2009 by Felix gilbert and david clay large

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalachiteJasper)
    does anyone know any reputable sites from which i can purchase the following books for uni or does anyone know anyone who does not need ths book anymore. the book is ; the end of the european era 1890 to the present new york 6th ed 2009 by Felix gilbert and david clay large
    Bookfinder.com

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalachiteJasper)
    Amazon's usually good for cheap second hand books.

Also, maybe ask some students in higher years on your course who may be willing to sell it to you at a discounted price

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.