The Student Room Group

6 Month Placements in January 2017

Hello,

So i'm currently doing a semester abroad as part of my degree. And then I will be commencing my final year of study in September 2017. Therefore I am free from January 2017-September 2017. I'm studying BSc Computer Science so I was wondering if companies provide placements starting in January. And how I would be able to come about these, as it seems like all of the placements start in September and internships are only 8 weeks long in summer.

Appreciate any advice, Thanks.
Original post by Lookovertherez
Hello,

So i'm currently doing a semester abroad as part of my degree. And then I will be commencing my final year of study in September 2017. Therefore I am free from January 2017-September 2017. I'm studying BSc Computer Science so I was wondering if companies provide placements starting in January. And how I would be able to come about these, as it seems like all of the placements start in September and internships are only 8 weeks long in summer.

Appreciate any advice, Thanks.

Have a look at this website
http://www.studentladder.co.uk/Engineering/Science/technology-industrial-placements.html

Lists a lot of the main techy based placements and how long companies offer them. Has a few listed at 6-12 months.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending