Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Help please ! Eligibility !! Watch

    • Thread Starter

    I'm the relevant family member of a EU national. I have been living in France for 7 years. I received a PGCE offer AND an initial teacher training bursary in the UK BUT the university told me I won't be able to receive the bursary until SFE can confirm I'm eligible. So I don't need to apply, I just need to know if I'm eligible to be able to tell the university that I am.
    Please help !
    • Official TSR Representative


    How long have you lived in the UK for? Who is the family member?

Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.