Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My mum and my aunts are all divorced and have been treated like **** by men. Who else agrees with my title?

(Original post by cdm391)
    My mum and my aunts are all divorced and have been treated like **** by men. Who else agrees with my title?
    You'll make a great ex-wife one day.

(credit to "Two Guys and a Girl")

ReputationRep:
    I cannot speak for anyone but myself, but I have to utmost respect for the female gender and would never think of mistreating them.

ReputationRep:
    I don't agree with it. There are some good men and there are some bad men and there are some good women and ..... wait for it..... there are some bad women

ReputationRep:
    there's always women

(Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    I don't agree with it. There are some good men and there are some bad men and there are some good women and ..... wait for it..... there are some bad women
    A very intelligent comment there.

ReputationRep:
    wow, what a generalization. Your female relatives are obviously unlucky, but that doesn't mean you have to go and have a go at all males.

Geez, I'm a female, and I think men are far superior to women with their emotions and stuff. Men are simple creatures no mind games.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I cannot speak for anyone but myself, but I have to utmost respect for the female gender and would never think of mistreating them.
    Looks like you'll be single for a long time then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Same here. I don't know why there are so many guys that mistreat women.

ReputationRep:
    Could their two ex-husbands not say the converse and it be true? If not, unlucky. If so then welcome to reality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    Looks like you'll be single for a long time then
    or a lesbian (please forgive the stupid male comment) (forgive that last one as well) (this could go on for a while)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    A very intelligent comment there.

Thanks ben

ReputationRep:
    Fluffy thinks I'm nuts!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    wow, what a generalization. Your female relatives are obviously unlucky, but that doesn't mean you have to go and have a go at all males.
    i agree with this, i'm also female by the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tonka)
    i agree with this, i'm also female by the way
    Yeah me too. There are lots of good blokes out there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    Fluffy thinks I'm nuts!
    Whats new?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chubb)
    Same here. I don't know why there are so many guys that mistreat women.
    Speaking as a member of the UKL Orgy Society :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    Speaking as a member of the UKL Orgy Society :rolleyes:
    Girls are members of that society too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Girls are members of that society too!
    True

ReputationRep:

Hi.......You could have also said your dad and uncles are divorced so as you phrased it the other way i take it your dad and uncles were the guilty parties?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.