Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cdm391)
    My mum and my aunts are all divorced and have been treated like **** by men. Who else agrees with my title?
    It does seem like that sometimes, buti'm sure there are some real treasures out there - and if someone finds where they all go of a saturday night, lemme know x

ReputationRep:
    My mum and my aunts are all divorced and have been treated like **** by men. Who else agrees with my title?
    Great genralisations.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    my mum and dad are divorcing at the minute, as are my aunt and uncle. My Dad is currently writing me out of his will. I have been abused by men my whole life, emotionally and physically.

My point it there are some horrible guys out there but it makes you appreciate the good ones even more. Most of my friends are guys for the simple reason that they are a hell of a lot easier to ghet along with than girls.

ReputationRep:
    dont generalise like that, its offensive

ReputationRep:
    My aunt Susan is a cleaner, because Mike her husband makes her do it.
    She has to pay all the bills, he doesn't speak to her and to top it all off, he said that she is not allowed a holiday because she went on holiday last year! Instead he took her daughter, my cousin Rachel along, to Las Vegas, they went to Lego Land USA, gambling, etc, the works and he didn't buy Susan anything. Last year, Susan came over to England to visit my family and when her husband phoned he would only speak to Rachel not her, the cheek! And they don't speak to each other now, and Susan has been forced to leave the house that they both equally paid for, they are now filing for divorce, who is in the wrong?
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    oooo pop quiz. I'm good at these!

is it.....rachel!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    oooo pop quiz. I'm good at these!

is it.....rachel!!
    Hello

ReputationRep:
    i think that you are reffering to a certain type of men. you can find decent men and those other ones and i think that your mum and aunts were stuck with those 'other' type ones
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Hello
    and where were you last night for the competition? I thought you would have been a forerunner

ReputationRep:
    "Most men sicken me! "

Screw Polthegael... Just call me Poltheemetic!

ReputationRep:
    My aunt Susan is a cleaner, because Mike her husband makes her do it.
    She has to pay all the bills, he doesn't speak to her and to top it all off, he said that she is not allowed a holiday because she went on holiday last year! Instead he took her daughter, my cousin Rachel along, to Las Vegas, they went to Lego Land USA, gambling, etc, the works and he didn't buy Susan anything. Last year, Susan came over to England to visit my family and when her husband phoned he would only speak to Rachel not her, the cheek! And they don't speak to each other now, and Susan has been forced to leave the house that they both equally paid for, they are now filing for divorce, who is in the wrong?
    therefore men in general are *******s.

there is a fault in your argument illustrated thusly: those terrorists are wearing t- shirts. terrorists are not very nice. that person is wearing a t- shirt. that person is probably not very nice.

ReputationRep:
    and where were you last night for the competition? I thought you would have been a forerunner
    I know . I had to go to sleep. Was on here til 2 tho . I enjoyed the woo thread. Those spiders :eek:

What competition by the way? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY)
    you're thicker than my ***
    I'm beginning to understand the thread title and thinking about a sex change now...

Non culpa mea est!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    therefore men in general are *******s.

there is a fault in your argument illustrated thusly: those terrorists are wearing t- shirts. terrorists are not very nice. that person is wearing a t- shirt. that person is probably not very nice.
    But....but...i'm wearing a t-shirt!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    But....but...i'm wearing a t-shirt!!!

G
    get...out
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    I know . I had to go to sleep. Was on here til 2 tho . I enjoyed the woo thread. Those spiders :eek:

What competition by the way? :confused:
    me, dazya, and mc_watcon87 challenged each other to see who could stay up later. It last 2 1/2 hours until 6:45am when everyone pretty much crashed out. Its on 'the other late night thread'

ReputationRep:
    me, dazya, and mc_watcon87 challenged each other to see who could stay up later. It last 2 1/2 hours until 6:45am when everyone pretty much crashed out. Its on 'the other late night thread'
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    get...out
    Lol...i would...but i'm scared of all those other t-shirted men out there!

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    Fluffy thinks I'm nuts!

That is because you are! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid that is the only generalisation I can conclude, as all the men I have known in my life have been ****, so I wouldn't know any different.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.