Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If I was amazingtrade I'd say something like 'your posting on the wrong subforum' but luckily I'm not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Ah..never mind...off to uni soon aren't you???

Plus...you seem to be able to wrangle your way around his silly rules and get time on the net ..despite what he says

G
    ehhe yeah 6 weeks!
    and yes im his little girl i can get past some of his little rules (god that sound spoilt! :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    ehhe yeah 6 weeks!
    and yes im his little girl i can get past some of his little rules (god that sound spoilt! :rolleyes: )
    Lol...don't worry then...my parents are always on my back too..i just think to myself..put up with it for another coupla months....then uni beckons...and i won't be back till christmas!!!!!!

Just hope i get the grades now!!! [frantically touches wood!!!!!]

G

ReputationRep:
    ickle katy, it seems you are quite little, premature even in terms of mentality. When my parents got divorced the house was sold and both of my parents got their fair share of the house's value. So what do you know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cdm391)
    ickle katy, it seems you are quite little, premature even in terms of mentality. When my parents got divorced the house was sold and both of my parents got their fair share of the house's value. So what do you know?
    i know that when my parents got divorced my mum left the house my dad stil lives there!!

so i know a lot more than you think i do!!! silly billy should have read the background files before assuming stuff!!

you just made a right arse of yourself!

love Katy***

edit: lol, now it turns out that even thou i appear "quite little, premature even" im acutally older and more mature than you!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Lol...don't worry then...my parents are always on my back too..i just think to myself..put up with it for another coupla months....then uni beckons...and i won't be back till christmas!!!!!!

Just hope i get the grades now!!! [frantically touches wood!!!!!]

G
    hehe same!
    good luck!

ReputationRep:

and now you've confused me even more...if when your rents divoreced they sold your house and divided the value "fairly"...why does your dad "sicken" you? seems quite a resonably thing to me?

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    Yep us men are pretty terrible, we rape, murder and pilage, we killed jesus, we invented nuclear weapons, we start all the wars, we beat up women, we get the better jobs and keep women repressed, we flew planes into the twin towers and keep billions around the world in poverty, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Idi Amin were funnily enough all men....and just think it could have been avoided if that silly cow Eve had managed to avoid eating one fookin apple!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    Yep us men are pretty terrible, we rape, murder and pilage, we killed jesus, we invented nuclear weapons, we start all the wars, we beat up women, we get the better jobs and keep women repressed, we flew planes into the twin towers and keep billions around the world in poverty, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Idi Amin were funnily enough all men....and just think it could have been avoided if that silly cow Eve had managed to avoid eating one fookin apple!!!
    I love it

ReputationRep:
    Jesus is dead? :confused: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    not All men are like that but its not all false.
    there are some Self-centered men who treat women like they are their slaves and they are simply whores..... i am sorry to use that word but its true.......

i think a woman should be strong enough to leave the impression of her foot in his a$$!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    Jesus is dead? :confused: :eek:
    depends who you ask, some say he was resurected, some say hes dead, some say he never existed, some say he's living in heaven, some say he will soon be returning and some say he is posing as a member of the slavic peasantry and posting on an internet forum, so who knows???

ReputationRep:
    depends who you ask, some say he was resurected, some say hes dead, some say he never existed, some say he's living in heaven, some say he will soon be returning and some say he is posing as a member of the slavic peasantry and posting on an internet forum, so who knows???
    Reminds me of once a very popular musician, though not all of the above that you stated.

ReputationRep:
    well....i'm gay so i wouldnt have a relationship with a women!

ReputationRep:
    Because he threw white spirit in my mum's face

ReputationRep:
    Thats great

ReputationRep:
    Because he threw white spirit in my mum's face

thats an evil act...and quite right that that makes you feel sickened by your dad,

but mira hindley* murdered lots of children...does that make all women evil?

love Katy ***

*i may be compleetly thinking of the wrong person here, but you know who i mean

ReputationRep:
    My mum and my aunts are all divorced and have been treated like **** by men. Who else agrees with my title?
    I have a moral tale for you:

I have a friend called Sarah, who is always being treated this way by men. Her last three boyfriends have left her because they can't commit, they can't be bothered, or they want to shag someone else. She is slowly becoming quite cynical about men, and doesn't understand where it's all going wrong.

I have another friend called James. He is a very sweet bloke, who'd never treat anyone badly. He's also good-looking, sporty, considerate, charming ... and single.

The perfect solution, of course, would be to do some match-making and get them together. But Sarah will not have any of it: he's "too nice" for her.

Perhaps your mum and aunts are going for the wrong men.

ReputationRep:
    My mum and my aunts are all divorced and have been treated like **** by men. Who else agrees with my title?
    arent you a guy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    lol do the spice girls even exist?
    anyway no with my dad if your a guy you can do what you want etc etc
    girls have limits on everything!! :mad:
    hes 14 and he can date, im 17 and my dad would kill me if he found out i date!

thats not fair! I would complain to my parents! Why is your dad like that?!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.