Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    lol do the spice girls even exist?
    anyway no with my dad if your a guy you can do what you want etc etc
    girls have limits on everything!! :mad:
    hes 14 and he can date, im 17 and my dad would kill me if he found out i date!
    Maybe you should contact Amnesty International.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cdm391)
    My mum and my aunts are all divorced and have been treated like **** by men. Who else agrees with my title?
    I can't see why you'd have to say that men are all scum. In my family, the women are just as bad as the men. I think you could just sum up my idea by saying: People suck, no matter what the gender.

ReputationRep:
    Most men are scum?... you have based this on experiences on your family... well i'm gonna come out and say the obvious, but maybe the problem is not with the MEN but with the WOMEN, catch my drift?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I cannot speak for anyone but myself, but I have to utmost respect for the female gender and would never think of mistreating them.

I know, serioulsy spekaing, i have always hated men who treat thier wives/daughters like ****, its just so god damn wrong and mean.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    I know, serioulsy spekaing, i have always hated men who treat thier wives/daughters like ****, its just so god damn wrong and mean.....
    I believe such men should be removed from the presence of any females.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    Most men are scum?... you have based this on experiences on your family... well i'm gonna come out and say the obvious, but maybe the problem is not with the MEN but with the WOMEN, catch my drift?
    Dont get me wrong, so it is the womans fault that the man beats the **** out of her?!?! the only thing the woman is to blame for, is that they stay with them, now that is smthn i never understood :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I AM A MALE, I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE.

I AM A MALE!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I believe such men should be removed from the presence of any females.

Totally agree with that! lock them up, ive seen lots of movies and that is where i get my strong opinions, the female is weaker than the man!

and they are so sweet, why hurt them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    Totally agree with that! lock them up, ive seen lots of movies and that is where i get my strong opinions, the female is weaker than the man!

cause women=evil

ReputationRep:
    I AM A MALE, I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE I AM A MALE.

I AM A MALE!!!!!

i hope this isnt ur way of finding a date! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)

I do not think they should be locked up, rather be moved to an all male enclosed community.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime envy)
    cause women=evil

HI! arent u a women, supposing its you

ReputationRep:
    I do not think they should be locked up, rather be moved to an all male enclosed community.

as long as they are away from women

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    as long as they are away from women
    yep, that is the main thing.

ReputationRep:
    Someone has an abnormality of mind here...

ReputationRep:
    My mum and my aunts are all divorced and have been treated like **** by men. Who else agrees with my title?
    There's good and bad in everyone, its best not to get hung on on worrying about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    thats not fair! I would complain to my parents! Why is your dad like that?!
    its called being old fashioned!!
    just the way it is, girls are under more threat and stuff. pisses me off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Maybe you should contact Amnesty International.
    yeah rite and say what

ReputationRep:
    Women can be just as worse...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    yeah rite and say what
    You have been denied your freedom of expression, which is cumulating to mental torture. This must be stopped!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.