Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Acca Watch

    • Thread Starter

    I studied ACCA in a private learning centre by leaving school before moving into Scotland. And I am trying to continue it here. I was studying Knowledge level before moving in but I didn't get to register for exams because of it.Do I need to have any previous qualifications for a new start? If so, then I don't have any school level qualifications with me. I want to start my career in Accountancy and want to achieve something in this sector studying ACCA. I don't know what should I do and where to start. Also, I cannot get funding because I have to be in the UK for 3 years. Is it possible to get a trainee job which can help me with my studies as well?
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 12, 2016
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.