ReputationRep:
    Do you hate your dad? Join me!

Following characteristics of mine:
    - absolutist
    - chauvinist
    - sexist
    - arrogant

ReputationRep:
    Find time in your life to spend your energy creating happy thoughts and happy times, sure dislike your father. Many of us do but don't let such thoughts consume you, it's wasted energy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mancini)
    Find time in your life to spend your energy creating happy thoughts and happy times, sure dislike your father. Many of us do but don't let such thoughts consume you, it's wasted energy.
    It's hard to do that when life itself sucks at the moment, but I'll try. Family problems are not the only worries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 571122)
    It's hard to do that when life itself sucks at the moment, but I'll try. Family problems are not the only worries.
    You are not alone in finding that life itself sucks at the moment but try and find some space for happiness. I hope you come out of your own problems fully one day whatever they may be.

hate mine, always have always will, literally stop self pitying and get back to work so you can get into uni and leave home for good!!!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    characteristics:
    -violent
    -angry
    -sexist
    -narcissistic
    -hates me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    hate mine, always have always will, literally stop self pitying and get back to work so you can get into uni and leave home for good!!!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    characteristics:
    -violent
    -angry
    -sexist
    -narcissistic
    -hates me
    I already graduated and my dad doesn't live with me.

ReputationRep:
    Too controlling.

ReputationRep:
    It's like this thread was made for me.

ReputationRep:
    But rude ain't it

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a fan of my dad either. He abused my mum, cheated on her, has about 8 kids to different woman and doesn't look after any of them and he is generally not a nice human being and isn't anything I would like to be associated with. People are right though, hating someone does spend a lot of energy and the best way to get over the hatred isn't to dwell on it or seek revenge, its just to just get up and get on with your life and not give trash like my dad the time of day.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 12, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.