Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

How long did it take for current Leeds students to receive an offer? Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I've just applied to the University of Leeds to study law. I was just wondering for current students (or possibly even 2017 entry applicants?!) to receive their offers. Not necessarily for law in particular, just for Leeds in general.

I am sosososo anxious waiting as Leeds is my first choice!!!!! Thanks guys!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey there! Applicant from Leeds here. Got my offer in the post today, when my application was sent 3 days ago. xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xudongmagic)
    Hey there! Applicant from Leeds here. Got my offer in the post today, when my application was sent 3 days ago. xD
    Oh wow!! What course are you doing? Congratulations!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eatyourmattress)
    Oh wow!! What course are you doing? Congratulations!!
    Thanks! I applied for the Natural sciences course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eatyourmattress)
    Hi! I've just applied to the University of Leeds to study law. I was just wondering for current students (or possibly even 2017 entry applicants?!) to receive their offers. Not necessarily for law in particular, just for Leeds in general.

I am sosososo anxious waiting as Leeds is my first choice!!!!! Thanks guys!!
    A week and a half.

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.