How long did it take for current Leeds students to receive an offer?

Watch this thread
eatyourmattress
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi! I've just applied to the University of Leeds to study law. I was just wondering for current students (or possibly even 2017 entry applicants?!) to receive their offers. Not necessarily for law in particular, just for Leeds in general.

I am sosososo anxious waiting as Leeds is my first choice!!!!! Thanks guys!!
xudongmagic
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Hey there! Applicant from Leeds here. Got my offer in the post today, when my application was sent 3 days ago. xD
eatyourmattress
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by xudongmagic)
Hey there! Applicant from Leeds here. Got my offer in the post today, when my application was sent 3 days ago. xD
Oh wow!! What course are you doing? Congratulations!!
xudongmagic
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by eatyourmattress)
Oh wow!! What course are you doing? Congratulations!!
Thanks! I applied for the Natural sciences course.
Peppercrunch
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by eatyourmattress)
Hi! I've just applied to the University of Leeds to study law. I was just wondering for current students (or possibly even 2017 entry applicants?!) to receive their offers. Not necessarily for law in particular, just for Leeds in general.

I am sosososo anxious waiting as Leeds is my first choice!!!!! Thanks guys!!
A week and a half.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (37)
26.24%
As I expected (46)
32.62%
Harder (51)
36.17%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.96%

Watched Threads