Acceptance rate

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

Westminster University is my top choice and I was just wondering what the acceptance rates were? Especially for a Law LLB course

Many Thanks
    Samiha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samihab)
    Hello!

Westminster University is my top choice and I was just wondering what the acceptance rates were? Especially for a Law LLB course

Many Thanks
    Samiha
    Hi Samiha

Its great to hear you have selected Westminster as your first choice to study Law. The admissions team will issue you with an offer of a place on the course and if you meet the entry requirements you will be accepted.

If you are made an offer and for some reason your grades are lower than expected, you can liaise directly with the Admissions Team who will review your application.

Good luck!

Kim
    Course Enquiries Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Westminster)
    Hi Samiha

Its great to hear you have selected Westminster as your first choice to study Law. The admissions team will issue you with an offer of a place on the course and if you meet the entry requirements you will be accepted.

If you are made an offer and for some reason your grades are lower than expected, you can liaise directly with the Admissions Team who will review your application.

Good luck!

Kim
    Course Enquiries Team

Thank you! I also have another question if that's okay 😅

My current predictions are BBC and I'm aware that the entry requirements for Law is ABB, however two of my subject teachers have already told me that after my mocks my grades are likely to go up, one to an A and the other to a B.

I'm really worried that I will get a rejection if my predictions are slightly lower than expected. Will I be alright if my predictions go up to an ABB?

Many Thanks
    Samiha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samihab)
    Thank you! I also have another question if that's okay 😅

My current predictions are BBC and I'm aware that the entry requirements for Law is ABB, however two of my subject teachers have already told me that after my mocks my grades are likely to go up, one to an A and the other to a B.

I'm really worried that I will get a rejection if my predictions are slightly lower than expected. Will I be alright if my predictions go up to an ABB?

Many Thanks
    Samiha
    Hi Samiha

Please don't worry about being rejected from the LLB Law course. The admissions team always review each application on its own merit. You will be given a conditional offer to pass your A Levels with ABB even if your predicted grades are slightly lower. When your A Level results come through in August the Admissions Team will review the actual grades you got to see if you can still be offered a place on the course. So please apply for the course and the admissions team will be in touch with you throughout the admissions cycle regarding the status of your application.

Best wishes

Kim
    Course Enquiries Team

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,
    I have just applied for English Literature and Language, with actual achieved grades BBC plus a 4th C in General Studies. Aside from the fact that you have to look at the whole of my application first, at first glance do I have a realistic chance of getting an offer? Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SabbyCat)
    Hi there,
    I have just applied for English Literature and Language, with actual achieved grades BBC plus a 4th C in General Studies. Aside from the fact that you have to look at the whole of my application first, at first glance do I have a realistic chance of getting an offer? Thank you.
    Hi there

Yes you do meet the academic entry requirements for our English Literature and Language degree courses at Westminster with BBC at A Level however you will need to have an English Literature A Level. You should definitely submit an application to us for consideration.

Best wishes

Kim
    Course Enquiries Team

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm wanting to apply to the Film course but my predicted grades are BBC and I know the entry requirements are ABB and that getting a place is really tough. I just wanted to ask if I have a realistic chance of getting in or not? Thanks

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 16, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.