Turn on thread page Beta

Wanna know what you think of this watch

ReputationRep:
    I doubt that she fancies you - if she did, she'd probably have been less comfortable about cuddling up to you casually (since it would be more significant if she fancied you, especially since she already has a boyfriend). It sounds as if she just wanted a friendly cuddle, and in the absence of other evidence it's sensible to assume for now that this was the case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teenageclay)
    Right well basically I had a very nice day today ^^
    I met up with a friend, was really nice. We came back to mine because I said I would cook, we ate played some wii, watched some tv. Went to ma room and lied doon on me sofa and from about I dunno 3-5 we just lay together. I brought a duvet over and we just kinda snuggled I guess you could say. She rested her head on my chest put her left arm around me, I put my left arm behind her head around her and my right arm across her body if ya get me. We just lay like this for about two hours, everynow and again comenting on the telly or adjusting position slightly.
    Now I personally think something was going on there, but I just wondered what other people think. Am I over reading this?
    Also she has a boyfriend -_-
    Is she the girl you were on about months ago, I vaguely remember ripping it out of you (in a nice way) for going on and on about this girl, and then saying she was just a friend to you and nothing more...

ReputationRep:
    Ummm not 100% sure what you mean, how many months ago, could you explain it in more detail please? But I doubt it ^^

ReputationRep:
    Ummm not 100% sure what you mean, how many months ago, could you explain it in more detail please? But I doubt it ^^
    Lol. Did you used to have an avatar of your face? If it was you then I distinctly remember a thread where you were saying how much you loved this girl but she was only a friend, and I jokingly replied with something like "yeah, sure she is!". It was about 5 months ago, maybe more? Lol

ReputationRep:
    Umm trying to think which lass it could've been about xD but aye probably was me ^^ I'm too empathetic and have a very fine line between those I just love and want to care for than those I romtically have feelings for, I'm tired though we shall discuss this at a later date i.e. tommorow ^^
    Sleep tight everyone

ReputationRep:
    Umm trying to think which lass it could've been about xD but aye probably was me ^^ I'm too empathetic and have a very fine line between those I just love and want to care for than those I romtically have feelings for, I'm tired though we shall discuss this at a later date i.e. tommorow ^^
    Sleep tight everyone
    Aww. Night anyways you little romantic!

ReputationRep:
    Just thought I'd add, there was much hand holding aswell so I dunno if that effects anyones previous views. Like you know fingers inbetween eachothers holding, intertwined I guess you could call it ^^

ReputationRep:
    This is exactly what I did with my boyfriend the night before we first kissed! Just to warn you. I wouldn't dream of doing it with a friend I had no feelings for.

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like you're more interested in the idea of a girlfriend than this girl specifically. Thats probably a good thing, whether she has a 'rocky' relationship or not (and you're hardly likely to be told all the good things about their relationship, so you've probably got a one-sided view), she has a boyfriend and getting involved with her could be incredibly messy. If it happens again then talk to her about it and what she thinks is going on, rather than sitting in silence.

ReputationRep:
    show her that perfect kiss you described in that thread ages ago, then you'll know if she likes you, its raining today

nah, im just joking, i would say she does like you but obviously her bf is a major issue here, leave things as they are for a while and see how it goes. I doubt she meant to confuse you, it sounds like she is a little confuddled herself!

ReputationRep:
    She'll be coming round again next sunday or monday so I'll ask her aboot it then. Thanks all though ^^

ReputationRep:
    Well talking to her and blegh I asked her what she thought about it she said she didn't know. I was saying how well it was quite intimate don't ya think she agreed. But nothing;
    What were you thinking at the time? I dunno
    Well why do you feel you did it? Doesn't generally randomly happen? I dunno
    Same thing every question :s I wasn't so investigative though lol, I was a bit less direct xD

ReputationRep:
    i know if it was me i wouldnt be so relaxed if i really fancied the guy, but i would if i needed the comfort of a really sweet friend who understood that i already had a boyfriend. But then if I were more confident....

ReputationRep:
    What I want to know is how you convinced a girl you only met once six months ago to get into your bed so quickly?

ReputationRep:
    Coz I can be riduiculously charming ^^ and it wasn't anything sexual, and everyone trusts me ^^

ReputationRep:
    Is he bigger than you?

i was feeling pretty lovesick reading that..until i read about the bf
    id be pissed if i was her bf..but im a jealous and possessive person..

ReputationRep:
    Well talking to her and blegh I asked her what she thought about it she said she didn't know. I was saying how well it was quite intimate don't ya think she agreed. But nothing;
    What were you thinking at the time? I dunno
    Well why do you feel you did it? Doesn't generally randomly happen? I dunno
    Same thing every question :s I wasn't so investigative though lol, I was a bit less direct xD
    Entirely obvious. She enjoyed it romantically at the time, but now she has realised the greater problems which can arise.

If she's got no will power, then she'll probably try doing something similar again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ][ceman)
    You were basically her comfort blanket.

This was her though process:

"Oh no, problems with boyfriend, feeling low and insecure. Must find non-threatening boy to cuddle with and make myself feel safe."

Sorry dude. These girls are harsh things, she would no doubt not have given a second though to how it may have confused you.
    Being a girl, this is what I thought. Only aside from the harsh part. If he's just her friend, then it wouldn't have struck her he'd take it like that. She would have thought that he would understand. Maybe men are just dumb :p: (No offence OP )

ReputationRep:
    There were hand holding and all that finger crap. AND they were together like that for 2 hours.
    To everyone who keeps saying that she just need a friend to comfort her, I would like to know how many guys have you done this to when youre relationship was 'rocky' with your current boyfriend.

Call me too moral, but she probably would have kissed him if he initiated the kiss, and that's not just cuddling, that properly flirting. If he was her bestfriend and htey had known eachother for ages then I woul dhave understood but you forget this is the SECOND time she meets him in 6 months so there isnt some strong friendship bond going on.

She's clearly interested OP.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 20, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.