Turn on thread page Beta

Wanna know what you think of this watch

ReputationRep:
    Im gonna go on the side that she just wanted some comfort. Ive had girls cuddle up, and even share a bed for the night cuddleing but for us it was just being friendly and in some cases to keep warm together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wild Thing)
    There were hand holding and all that finger crap. AND they were together like that for 2 hours.
    To everyone who keeps saying that she just need a friend to comfort her, I would like to know how many guys have you done this to when youre relationship was 'rocky' with your current boyfriend.

Call me too moral, but she probably would have kissed him if he initiated the kiss, and that's not just cuddling, that properly flirting. If he was her bestfriend and htey had known eachother for ages then I woul dhave understood but you forget this is the SECOND time she meets him in 6 months so there isnt some strong friendship bond going on.

She's clearly interested OP.
    Sometimes ANYBODY will do, not necessarily the girl's best friend, if she was REALLY low. I'm not entirely convinced that she would have kissed him. I have never had any male friend comfort me when I'm that sad, so unfortunately I don't actually have experience of this situation - you may be right, but what I said before is what I first thought of when I read the OP's first post, and had it more confirmed for me when he said the bf and gf were having problems.

ReputationRep:
    Eh tbh I don't really care that much because really I want them to sort things out I was just wondering, for my sake a little but more for her so I could kinda make sure it didn't happen again, I've probably said something completely contradicting this point before but eh ^^
    Allow women is all I can say

p.s. just joking yer all loovelay (that's a sickening way to spell that ><)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Either she fancies you, or she's curious about you, or she misses her boyfriend and misses the male attention she usually gets from her boyfriend, and thus she has turned to you for that attention for the time being.

I basically did what you did just the other day and I have a boyfriend and I know for a fact that I don't fancy the guy. But since my boyfriend's abroad, I really miss having a guy cuddle me. It shouldn't be encouraged really - maybe you should talk to her and get things clarified.

xx
    Are you sure, you're not the person the OP is reffering to?

I had quite a cuddly incident with a male friend (we were both in fairly long-term relationships) and although we talked about it afterwards and admitted there was more to it, it doesn't mean anything would change because we were both in love with our respective partners, we didn't kiss etc and wouldn't have "cheated" (although some might go for the thought crime aspect, we took the realistic approach that it's very difficult not to be attracted to other people however much you love your partner) - so in this case there was attraction, but it doesn't mean either of us wanted things to go further.

continued from above - so it sounds like she likes you, but whether she's considering ending things with her bf is a different matter...

ReputationRep:
    she is attracted to you for sure but the rest im not sure. Me personally not for 2 hours would i do that... I suggest you keep your cool-sure she'll come to you if she wants you, just liek she probbaly grabbed ur hand?

ReputationRep:
    I slept in the same bed as my friend while she had a boyfriend. It was nothing more than a friend thing.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 20, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.