Financial situation

    • Thread Starter

    Due to seperating from my children's Dad I've completed the forms to have my salary for the current yr assessed rather that 2014/15. Are my boys likely to get more financial help? My personal income is up to £30k, joint was £65+. Thanks guys

    Hi there.

    If you've already submitted your income details to us along with your ex-partner's you only need to send in evidence of the separation in order to have yours considered only.

    We only need your current years figures if there has been a decrease of 15%+ from the 14/15 tax year.

    • Thread Starter

    I'll send a copy of change in mortgage from solicitor and also details from the letting agency I am renting from.
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 13, 2016
TSR Support Team
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.