Some questions

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016
Admissions Testing Service Exams Discussion Rules - Please read before posting! 02-11-2016

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

First of all, what is defined by household income? Does this include child tax credits and working tax credits?

Also, how do I apply as a home EU student? Is it online? I have lived in the UK since I was 3 years old.

When do applications begin for 2017-2018

ReputationRep:
    Hi there.

Household income is any income that sponsors (partners/parents) receive that is taxable.

If you mean you're applying for UK funding to SFE you can do so online and applications for 17/18 will be available around February of 2017.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brian SFE)
    Hi there.

Household income is any income that sponsors (partners/parents) receive that is taxable.

If you mean you're applying for UK funding to SFE you can do so online and applications for 17/18 will be available around February of 2017.

Thanks.
    Hi,

I've already signed up online, was I meant to sign up later?

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Hi

It is ok that you have created the account now but you will only be able to apply for the 2017/2018 academic year once the applications are released, this is usually Feb/March time net year. Please keep the log in details you have been provided as you won't be able to create a new account.

Thanks

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 1, 2016
TSR Support Team
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.