Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    oh how ridiculous, OP, this is how perfectly healthy young women get eating disorders. You are healthy!

ReputationRep:
    In real life a 10 looks ridiculously scrawny.

ReputationRep:
    Wow. What has this world come to?

ReputationRep:
    Name:  154lbs.jpg
Views: 39138
Size:  39.7 KB
    Name:  154pounds.png
Views: 81661
Size:  190.6 KB

"All these lovely ladies weigh 154lbs (11 stone or 69kg)"

Source

Personally, I don't feel as though dress size, weight or inches has anything to do with being 'fat' or 'thin' or 'healthy' or 'unhealthy'. Sod people that say being a size whatever is fat/skinny/ideal. I don't even own scales. I just look in the mirror and think 'I need to cut down on the takeaway and doritos' or 'yep, I'm happy with that' or 'More doritos!'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamerson)
    oh how ridiculous, OP, this is how perfectly healthy young women get eating disorders. You are healthy!
    Seven years on from her original post, I wonder what size she is now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Old_Simon)
    In real life a 10 looks ridiculously scrawny.
    lol what??? I don't even know where to begin picking apart this silly statement.

(Original post by Gilbert Lamb)
    Seven years on from her original post, I wonder what size she is now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshPetite)
    Name:  154lbs.jpg
Views: 39138
Size:  39.7 KB
    Name:  154pounds.png
Views: 81661
Size:  190.6 KB

"All these lovely ladies weigh 154lbs (11 stone or 69kg)"

Source

Personally, I don't feel as though dress size, weight or inches has anything to do with being 'fat' or 'thin' or 'healthy' or 'unhealthy'. Sod people that say being a size whatever is fat/skinny/ideal. I don't even own scales. I just look in the mirror and think 'I need to cut down on the takeaway and doritos' or 'yep, I'm happy with that' or 'More doritos!'
    i think this is overweight. i mean women in those photos. there is no benefit of women being big. maybe thats the prob. men can be big and the size can be useful in some things. there is no market for big women.

also 69kg is what my male friend weighs. he is 6.2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluffy husky pup)
    Im size 12 5ft 2
    I realy think im fat- is that fat can someone tell me?
    How on earth did you manage to resurrect this 7 year old fossil of a thread?!

ReputationRep:
    im 5"7 and also a size 12 but no i wouldednt consider size 12 as 'fat'....... size 12 is actualy the advrige size for a woman. rock yor curves and love yourself and remember if you dont love yours self, how in the world is anybody els going to love you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashrossiter)
    I'm size twelve and I am pear shaped and I get hasseled at school all the time for being fat so maybe we are 😥
    No size 12 is not fat.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.