The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

NJA
Does anyone know a male called "Jordan" ?

I do! :itsme:
I really like a lot of Japanese names; Natsmi, Asakura, Kouta etc.

My obsession with anime seems to influence my every thought these days :redface:
Reply 202
What about Sloane names:-

Giles or Piers for the boys
Fenella or Lucinda for the girls.
Lucrezia for a girl.
Reply 204
Ananya
NJA
Yeah, that's a boy's name, eg Devon Malcolm.

Does anyone know a male called "Jordan" ?

Devon is the name of county in the southwest of england it is not suitable for a person, boy or girl. My mum once taught a boy called Jordan.
I play hockey with a lad called jordan
Reply 207
For girls, Thea, Willow or Mirren ... don't really have any favourite boy's names but I do know an Igor lol (and he's not Russian!)
Reply 208
my parents gave me the middle name of Aston, after Aston Villa :frown: I now support Arsenal :smile:
Boys: Roman, Reuben, Jayden, Finley, Issac, Seb, Zat
Girls: Lola, Layla, Robyn, Ava, can't think of anymore for girls.
Not particular unusual but hey ho
myfynwy
This reminds me of a freind at my secondary school who was pregnant and thinking of names. I suggested 'Fellatio'.
Which was all well and good, until she said it was pretty and put it down on her list...
Reply 211
From Metal Gear Solid:

Shalashaska
Reply 212
Sora. I like the name Sora. Its a unisex name. Means sky in Japanese and I think singing bird or something like that in either the native Hawaiian language or... *scratches head* I can't remember! :redface:
Reply 213
I'm half afraid I'll name my kids after Final Fantasy Characters. Here comes little Yuna. Have you seen your brother Ixion?
Reply 214
Kaii - I watched Beyblade when I was nine. It was on there
Irtiza - meh

:biggrin:

-Irtiza
Reply 215
mozaeus, jeremiah, xavier, cassius<<< boys
azerayah, peju, khamani, zarief <<< girls and i like coco bizarrely i dunno where that came from
Reply 216
hippieglitter
Why would you wnat to call your child after a season, no offence but i think thats just silly like the person who want to call there daughter Devon.

Possibly not quite as silly as some of the names on here!!!
Boys: Tobias, Sebastian, (middle names: Thackeray, Lawrence, Theodore...)
Girls: (Rose, Emily, Elizabeth...)

So, maybe: Sebastian Lawrence Thackeray (last name)
or, Emily Rose (last name)

etc. You've got to get good combinations.
Reply 218
For a boy: Rafael, Finn, Quinn, Ruairi (pronounced Rory, not unusual really), Caius, Fearghal, Cassius, Leo. Oh and I swear to God when I heard the name "Finbarr" it just screamed awesome. Oh and if I ever have a son Patrick has to be somewhere in his name, it's a family tradition.
For a girl: Melinda, Brianna, Penelope, Prudence (no idea why), Alyssa, Rafael, Ava, Aoife, Neve, Elena.

Names I would actually inflict upon offspring are in bold.
I quite like names of Irish/classical origin. And I don't know why but looking at this thread is making Lysander grow on me. Hopefully any future partner willing to have kids with me will veto the hell out of that one.
Phoebe is a name I like.

Latest

Trending

Trending