If TSR was a film/TV programme..

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    what would it be like? Would it be a soap opera or a big action film? What sort of storylines would occur? Who would be the main characters? :mmm: I write scripts so I'm curious to know, partially I'm bored but it gives me new script ideas. Who knows, this could become real. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    A horror in which a ton of school children are trying to escape from exam stress and mental health issues.

ReputationRep:
    It would be one of those rom coms with not 2 but 200 guys thirsting after one girl.

:tong::tong::tong:

ReputationRep:
    The Jeremy Kyle Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    It would be one of those rom coms with not 2 but 200 guys thirsting after one girl.

:tong::tong::tong:
    I feel sorry for whoever this girl is

ReputationRep:
    Nobody would be able to understand the plot because of the spam accounts, molvi ji, greatguy and all of the other spammers drowning everything out. :yes:

:teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    The Jeremy Kyle Show
    I can imagine the headline. "You stole my rep points you filthy cow!" :lol:

ReputationRep:
    i imagine it being set as a really crappy asian drama, filled with facial reactions and storylines that make no sense due to trolls.

ReputationRep:
    LOTR

TSR is basically a fantasy land full of weird creatures.

ReputationRep:
    LOL, a soap opera would be hilarious

TSR users are arguing over rep, people are arguing over a level vs. btec vs qualifications and someone from the careers forum comes and causes a whodunnit storyline, so moderators have to investigate TSRians by creating polls by creating threads in chat - they then create threads on the entertainment forum because someone's stolen some rep, also lots and lots of drama about school, college exam results because a million A*'s weren't enough

I think we should make up a plot...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    LOTR

TSR is basically a fantasy land full of weird creatures.
    who would be the main character?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    who would be the main character?

the bear
    serah.exe

ReputationRep:
    Mean Girls.

"You're not studying a STEM subject???"

ReputationRep:
    Nirvana1989-1994
    0to100

Discuss :rofl:
    EDIT: tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    Nirvana1989-1994
    0to100

Discuss :rofl:
    EDIT: tomorrow.
    It'd be like Scooby Doo, with Ttingox as the ghost/demon, as he's always making new accounts to disguise himself, like the villains on that show put on a mask to disguise themselves lol. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    It'd like Scooby Doo, with Ttingox as the ghost/demon, as he's always making new accounts to disguise himself, like the villains on that show put on a mask to disguise themselves lol. :rofl:
    And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids...

ReputationRep:
    It'd be like Scooby Doo, with Ttingox as the ghost/demon, as he's always making new accounts to disguise himself, like the villains on that show put on a mask to disguise themselves lol. :rofl:
    It be like a programme on channel 4 called the sheffield wench and her window licking chav gang.

ReputationRep:
    And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids...
    Looks like he's back already....lol :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annoyingboy)
    It be like a programme on channel 4 called the sheffield wench and her window licking chav gang.
    You're really living up to your username....plus, your appearance is very timed, are you like Voldemort, appear when someone says your name? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Looks like he's back already....lol :rofl:
    I am going to make a petition to get yours banned from tsr for good.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 13, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
What are you?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.