scuffle in a street in great baddow/

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    Great Baddow Parish council are very pleased to be informed about a very disturbing incident that took place yesterday on January 14th 2016 It’s not exactly clear what happened or how it started even from the narration given by the person who told us about the incident but apparently a man ( a mechanic who works in the high street) was manhandled for saying calling a member of public who wanted to use his garrage names Here’s what happened according to the person who me. The 2 gentlemen were having words on the bottom of foxholes road near the high street in great baddow, the words about a car which needed to be mended the mechanic when stared slating and calling the other gentleman names .a scuffle broke out (which I missed and a another gentleman in late 20s looked like that verbally abused the gentleman who had been slated, it is clear according to the person who gave us this story after several minutes the incident calmed down and no police were called, although we have no precise details on this it sounded quite disturbing. We thank again for the person who brought this to our attention

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandy forrester)
    A bit old now, in Great Baddow outside Chelmsford Essex on January 14th 2016 It’s not exactly clear what happened or how it started even from the narration given by the person who told me the incident but apparently a man ( a mechanic who works in the high street) was manhandled for saying something rude and calling a member of public who wanted to use his garrage names Here’s what happened according to the person who me. The 2 gentlemen were having words on the bottom of foxholes road near the high street in great baddow, the words about a car which needed to be mended the mechanic when stared slating and calling the other gentleman names .a scuffle broke out (which I missed and a another gentleman in late 20s looked like that verbally abused the gentleman who had been slated, . then the rest is on the audio ’
    Pretty serious stuff.

ReputationRep:
    thanks for sharing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingBradly)
    Pretty serious stuff.
    Yes, I hear the UN is advising against all non-essential travel to the area. And rightly so, it sounds like a warzone.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 12, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.