Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Reaction to cold sore Watch

ReputationRep:
    After a cold sore I come out with blisters over all my body they last a few days and vanish. Does anyone know what this is.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tutts)
    After a cold sore I come out with blisters over all my body they last a few days and vanish. Does anyone know what this is.
    I'm not sure, in all honesty. I'd say it's definitely worth seeing a doctor about this. It doesn't sound like a common reaction at all. Do you use any medication for cold sores? There's a possibility it could be a reaction, but I'd still see a doctor regardless
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tutts)
    Doctor. Seems like you're having an unusual reaction to either the sores themselves or something you are using to trat them. Do you get any other reaction like feeling ill, hot or itchy? I guess it could be some sort of allergy. Either way it doesn't sound common so proper medical advice would be best. If not now then when you have your next reaction.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 14, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.