Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

help me understand what happened. Watch

ReputationRep:
    So I was at school yeah, I went to a corner of the court, basketball/football court, to eat my food and watch a game of football, I finished my food and it started raining, so I went back into school, to do try to attempt to finish my GCSE computing coursework, I went into this grand library, as i do, I saw some of my mates having a chess game, went up to them to watch it, they were to busy to even notice me, ( behind where I was standing sat my main crush along with some of her friends, some of which were also my other crushes) I walked up to the table of computers, signed in, and then I noticed another one of my crushes sitting next to me with her friends, she turned round and said "hi (my name)", she said my name after the "hi", so I said hi back, then she and her friends logged off the computer after a minute or so, I continued on the coursework, unable to understand the questions I left also, after 15 minutes or so. what does the part about the "hi (my name)" mean? I know people troll with the "what does this mean threads" but I don't even know what she meant. I dont even speak to this girl.

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    tell us more about your food which you ate at a corner of the court, basketball/football court before it started raining.
    i am guessing some kind of pizza based snack ?

:holmes:*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    tell us more about your food which you ate at a corner of the court, basketball/football court before it started raining.
    i am guessing some kind of pizza based snack ?

:holmes:*
    It was a chicken tikka baguette , in which it had chicken tikka, salad, and chilli sauce, I also had a flapjack, and a bottle of water.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KnowledgeIsBest)
    It was a chicken tikka baguette , in which it had chicken tikka, salad, and chilli sauce, I also had a flapjack, and a bottle of water.
    so i was quite close then

:captain: *

ReputationRep:
    so i was quite close then

:captain: *
    no, you were terribly off. tell me what she could have meant.

ReputationRep:
    she just said hi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    she just said hi
    it seems too simple.

ReputationRep:
    no, you were terribly off. tell me what she could have meant.
    i am opening myself up to the other side. i am getting the name Jerome. is there a Jerome here ? and snooker, or possibly darts ? *
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    i am opening myself up to the other side. i am getting the name Jerome. is there a Jerome here ? and snooker, or possibly darts ? *
    there is a boy called Jerome in my school, but what the hell are you saying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    what?

ReputationRep:
    there is a boy called Jerome in my school, but what the hell are you trying to say?
    something bad happened to Jerome while he was playing snooker, or possibly darts.... it could have been recently or not recently... *

ReputationRep:
    She was expecting "Hi (her name)". You didn't say that tho so she ran away in misery.

ReputationRep:
    something bad happened to Jerome while he was playing snooker, or possibly darts.... it could have been recently or not recently... *
    no, he got run over by a bus. well nearly, but his leg was injured and was away from school for like 2 weeks

ReputationRep:
    no, he got run over by a bus. well nearly, but his leg was injured and was away from school for like 2 weeks
    he was snookered by the bus. **

ReputationRep:
    Well assuming you got her name right and didn't accidentally blurt your main crush's name out! Lol @[email protected] It doesn't really mean anything.

ReputationRep:
    he was snookered by the bus. **
    sure, yes, he was "snookered by the bus", but what did the part in the library mean?

ReputationRep:
    i am getting the name Margaret, or Maggie ? or Suzanne ?

she needs help.... with .... they are breaking up.... no it's gone*

ReputationRep:
    i am getting the name Margaret, or Maggie ? or Suzanne ?

she needs help.... with .... they are breaking up.... no it's gone*
    your terribly wrong, and frankly, psychics are not real.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.