Has trunks really over taken Vegeta and Goku

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't sure where to put this but I am pretty sure I wont be the only Dragon ball fan on here. It is a great anime, now for those that follow this amazing franchise who saw the end of the last episode their has been a lot of debate as to what has happened with trunks.

He seemed to get a massive power up, towards the end and everyone is now asking if he indeed really has over taken Goku and Vegeta.

I really hope so because the old episodes started to lose their spark when the hero was always going to be either Goku or Gohan. The earlier series it could have been anyone.

The android saga was particularly good for this with Goku, Vegeta, Picollo and Gohan all having their moments.

I really hope Trunks has now over taken Goku and Vegeta, I am realistic I am not expecting Picollo to become a serious contender anymore, but Maybe if Trunks and Gohan can rise we can get some more suspense and have a mixture of heros and it alternating like the good days.

maybe also if Hit somehow comes into the later episodes and Ubb.

Then we can have at least 5 main heros and if they catch or over take Beerus and Whis but Beerus and Whis take over them again we could have 7 main heros that would be awesome.

Maybe I am been unrealistic though they will probs have something lame where Goku ends up finding a cheap way of winning such as spirit bomb (although I am aware that spirit bomb is probs unrealistic now due to most people been dead) something like it though.

Then Goku will remain the strongest hero and vegeta will always be chasing him with Picollo remaining basically an uncle Ubb been surpassed Hit not featuring and Gohan still been a diligent student. What is Gohan even meant to be studying anyway I never did get that.

ReputationRep:
    Gohan got nerfed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slavery)
    Gohan got nerfed
    Yes I am well aware of that but in the universal tournament he said he wants to start training again so he can defend his loved ones. It very probably is false hope but a lot of us hope Gohan can rise again and hold his own.

ReputationRep:
    Goku was stabbed...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ....by my boys in Ilford
    Haha! Have fun watching Dragon Ball now that I spoiled it for you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Goku was stabbed...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ....by my boys in Ilford
    Haha! Have fun watching Dragon Ball now that I spoiled it for you...
    um i watched the last episode I am aware goku got stabbed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke7456)
    Dammit, I tried it tho

You are one step ahead of me and my boys...

Where is your yard? I'm coming for you next
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You deserve a hug from me!

ReputationRep:
    On what website are you watching it?

I am watching it on some annoying subs. Does anyone have the dubbed version. Also in the promo of the next episode it shows he kind of had a half god Ki. It is just stupid how he goes from a weak SS2 to something so powerful. It doesn't show him stronger than Goku well yet. They have made Vegeta awful. I want Goten and Gohan to become more powerful. I don't has too many loopholes.

(Original post by Luke7456)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emz99)
    On what website are you watching it?

I am watching it on some annoying subs. Does anyone have the dubbed version. Also in the promo of the next episode it shows he kind of had a half god Ki. It is just stupid how he goes from a weak SS2 to something so powerful. It doesn't show him stronger than Goku well yet. They have made Vegeta awful. I want Goten and Gohan to become more powerful. I don't has too many loopholes.
    no one has found a site that actually dubs it. we all have to watch it in Japanese with English subtitles.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 12, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.