Brunel applicants 2017

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Wanted to start a brunel applicant forum.
    Let us know your:
    GCSEs
    AS Grades
    A2 Predicted/Acheived
    And Course!

ReputationRep:
    GCSEs: A*-E
    AS-A,B,D
    A2 Predicted-A,B,D
    Course-Politics and History

ReputationRep:
    Im waiting for Brunel to respond, hoping for an offer! its my last uni which hasnt responded yet

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for International Business
    At GCSE I got 4 C's, 7 Bs , 1 A and a BTEC Pass in Sport
    At AS I got ACDE
    At A2 I'm predicted A*BC

ReputationRep:
    has anyone got an offer/rejection/response back from brunel? Ive got all 4 offers and just waiting on brunel!

ReputationRep:
    GCSES: BBBCCCCCDD (2D's were in Chemistry & German nevertheless I did extremely bad in GCSE's due to fatigue and stress, was mostly predicted A's and B's previously)
    BTEC 90 CREDIT: D*D* in ICT & D* in Applied Biology
    BTEC Ext Dip predictions: D*D*D*

Received a conditional offer on Monday to study Computer Science with year placement. They responded a week after I sent off my application to UCAS. Brunel is not my first choice, most likely going to be my insurance.

ReputationRep:
    GCSEs: 6As 5Bs
    Btec Applied Medical Science first year: D*D*
    predicted: D*D*D*
    course applied for: Biomedical Sciences (Genetics)
    Been given a conditional offer of: DDD

ReputationRep:
    got conditional offer today, BBB
    thats all my 5 offers!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsjusthannah)
    At AS I got ACDE
    At A2 I'm predicted A*BC
    me too! Have you received an offer yet? I did today for BBB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainbowcorn)
    me too! Have you received an offer yet? I did today for BBB
    Wow really! Thats such a good offer, thats amazing congratulations! No I'm sending mine off in the next few days hopefully. I have applied for Lancaster, Loughborough, Liverpool, Edge Hill and Brunel. Where else have applied and for what courses?

ReputationRep:
    Wow really! Thats such a good offer, thats amazing congratulations! No I'm sending mine off in the next few days hopefully. I have applied for Lancaster, Loughborough, Liverpool, Edge Hill and Brunel. Where else have applied and for what courses?
    thank you! Good luck, theyre all v good unis I applied for international business at surrey, brunel, de mortfort, portsmouth and bath spa and have received 5 offers already

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainbowcorn)
    thank you! Good luck, theyre all v good unis I applied for international business at surrey, brunel, de mortfort, portsmouth and bath spa and have received 5 offers already
    Wow! Yeah all of those Uni's sound great! So many people from my school are applying to DMU and Leicester. I'm hoping for Lancaster, but I loved brunel a lot at the open day, I was gonna apply to Keele but ditched it for Liverpool last minute. I cant believe how quick your offers have come back! What were your predicted grades?

ReputationRep:
    GCSEs 5As 6Bs
    AS Grades ACDE
    A2 Predicted/Acheived AABC
    Course: Biomedicine (Biochemistry) With work placement
    Got conditional offer roughly 2 weeks after I sent my application.
    Brunel is going to be my insurance choice. Queen Mary is my firm choice

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4395694

I was just wondering if anyone has an explanation for this, because some of Brunel's graduate prospects and classifications seem to be quite low for a middle ranking uni

ReputationRep:
    I sent off my application last thursday! Hoping to get some offers from LSE,Warwick, Lancaster, Swansea and Brunel
    GCSE - 10A's 1B
    AS - BCDE
    A2 Predicted AAB

Course- Accounting and Finance

Good luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    Wow! Yeah all of those Uni's sound great! So many people from my school are applying to DMU and Leicester. I'm hoping for Lancaster, but I loved brunel a lot at the open day, I was gonna apply to Keele but ditched it for Liverpool last minute. I cant believe how quick your offers have come back! What were your predicted grades?
    oh really where abouts are you? hardly anyone is applying to leicester or dmu from mine! liverpool does look nice! i havent been to any open days but hopefully will go to some applicant open days soon. Omg ik so quick hah thank you, and ABB but i wont get that haha im hoping for bbb what about you?

ReputationRep:
    oh really where abouts are you? hardly anyone is applying to leicester or dmu from mine! liverpool does look nice! i havent been to any open days but hopefully will go to some applicant open days soon. Omg ik so quick hah thank you, and ABB but i wont get that haha im hoping for bbb what about you? .

ReputationRep:
    At AS I got ACDE
    At A2 I'm predicted A*BC
    same here applying for international business and got 8 A*-C GCSE and predicted ABB for a levels

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angell99)
    same here applying for international business and got 8 A*-C GCSE and predicted ABB for a levels
    did you get an offer yet? im doing international business too

ReputationRep:
    the one thing that makes me go off brunel is that it is a campus uni and i much prefer city ones!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.