Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Which universitys in the EU provide a dentistry degree recognized in the UK? Watch

    • Thread Starter

    I know I want to study dentistry and if I didn't get into a dental school in the UK, I am considering studying abroad. However I only speak English. So I am only interested in degrees taught in English and a degree recognised by the GDC. Also if anyone has any experiences studying abroad , what was it like? I have only just started considering this so I know nothing.

What is your favourite film genre?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.