ReputationRep:
    This is I.

Feynman.

ReputationRep:
    Me-

ReputationRep:
    Behold!

ReputationRep:
    Just taken, since i aint got a picture of my new hair colour.

ReputationRep:
    gormless

ReputationRep:
    A little something more contemporary:

Pictures the First

Pictures the Second

ReputationRep:
    Me

ReputationRep:
    Behold!

ReputationRep:
    Taken during the holidays, when Ben (tis_me_lord) was staying with me.

Aren't we just sickeningly sweet

ReputationRep:
    blissy and Daveo

I would apologise for the poor quality, but seeingas most photos on the pic thread are like this, I won't.
    I must point out that the blue rosette is a birthday badge. Dave is most certainly NOT a tory!

ReputationRep:
    Had my hair cut!

ReputationRep:
    The nose will get fixed. Just give me some time to save up the cash.
    (I'm the brown one)

ReputationRep:
    have no recent photos at all apart from these ones...

me after my haircut

please refrain from commenting about the mess on my table...

ReputationRep:
    Well this is me:

ReputationRep:
    I was bored so took a more recent photo as the 2 I have up are old. Can the first one I have already be replaced with this please?

ReputationRep:
    one of me about five minutes ago

ReputationRep:
    the jumping one is on exam results day hehehe we was also on a website which was http://www.greenwich.gov.uk/Greenwic...elStudents.htm
    and the second one is at home eating porridge lol

ReputationRep:
    Good idea to have a picture thread, anyways heres me in Costa de Sol exactly 2 weeks 1 day ago, back in cold Manchester now lol, wish I was born somewhere warmer.
    Not trying to pose in last one btw I was kinda in shock someone walked in the room with a camera in one hand and frying pan in the other!

ReputationRep:
    The first three were taken over the weekend at a mates 21st BBQ, the last ones taken by a friend yesterday afternoon near my uni's Arts centre :p: Sorry if I look a bit funny in the latter ones lol, they were taken on a very windy day, and dust was getting in my eyes Nevermind anyway this is a top (the black sleeveless one) I tend to wear around uni :cool: Photies of my BF's cat comn up

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if this thread is only allowed for *people* but I thought it wouldn't hurt to chuck on one of my BF's cat She's so cute, I couldn't resist Rivals my kitty Jake, but we'll soon see... when I can get around grabbing another pic of him.

DB_x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 8, 2011
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.