Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I finally managed to find a few decent pictures of me!

I'm on campus in the first one, on our way out to a club in town. In the second one, my friend and I are waiting at the bus stop to go to a club in town. In the third one, my friend and I are in a club in town and pretty inebriated.

There's a common theme of going to clubs in town, I've got to do something about that

Oh wait! I've found a funny one of me wrestling with some crutches that are about twice my size, so I've added that too. No, they're not my crutches!

ReputationRep:
    o rly?

ReputationRep:
    A christmas party, I'm on the right.

ReputationRep:
    All quite old but I don't suppose I've changed much.

I feel naked without this!
    later that evening
    caught off guard

ReputationRep:
    EmocakeBobby!

ReputationRep:
    If it was limited to one photo each then I wouldn't mind doing it , if as I think Kingnik has stopped doing it now anyway because of time constraints.

ReputationRep:
    from the best of my recollection it has been the mods keeping it updated. I dont think restricting people to one photo is necessary, as it is as much work for the mods to replace a photo as to add one, hence there is little difference in work load.

ReputationRep:
    my latest garment and tipple.

ReputationRep:
    blah blah.

ReputationRep:
    A friend of mine took this when I went to see her last year around November, she lives near Sydney northern beaches. I saw her today for the first time in months! So this is why the pic is slightly late lol, nevermind.

ReputationRep:
    A few from a recent party that I went to, Disney theme. I was Captain Hook, the birthday girl was Simba.

Great fun !:cool:

ReputationRep:
    yay! ive grown out of my awkward stage. so ahem. someone delete my old pics and put up the new ones?

mucho love.

ReputationRep:
    My friend just sent me this one - New Year's Eve in Cardiff.

Oh, and if you're wondering why I'm dressed like that, it was bloody cold!

No wonder I get ID'ed so often.

ReputationRep:
    a more recent one of me....

ReputationRep:
    Only photo of myself I've ever liked!

ReputationRep:
    well can i be the local arab no i aint arab but i'm wearing there traditional thobe...its on ma phone so poo quality.

ReputationRep:
    Me and my bro in cyprus, I'm on the left.

ReputationRep:
    new picature, a la my avatar...

ReputationRep:
    Me in middle :cool:

ReputationRep:
    haha I cut my own fringe :eek:!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ogy/fringe.jpg

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 8, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.