x Turn on thread page Beta

]{ingnik's Picture Thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I finally managed to find a few decent pictures of me!

I'm on campus in the first one, on our way out to a club in town. In the second one, my friend and I are waiting at the bus stop to go to a club in town. In the third one, my friend and I are in a club in town and pretty inebriated.

There's a common theme of going to clubs in town, I've got to do something about that

Oh wait! I've found a funny one of me wrestling with some crutches that are about twice my size, so I've added that too. No, they're not my crutches!

ReputationRep:
    o rly?

ReputationRep:
    A christmas party, I'm on the right.

ReputationRep:
    All quite old but I don't suppose I've changed much.

I feel naked without this!
    later that evening
    caught off guard

ReputationRep:
    EmocakeBobby!

ReputationRep:
    If it was limited to one photo each then I wouldn't mind doing it , if as I think Kingnik has stopped doing it now anyway because of time constraints.

ReputationRep:
    from the best of my recollection it has been the mods keeping it updated. I dont think restricting people to one photo is necessary, as it is as much work for the mods to replace a photo as to add one, hence there is little difference in work load.

ReputationRep:
    my latest garment and tipple.

ReputationRep:
    blah blah.

ReputationRep:
    A friend of mine took this when I went to see her last year around November, she lives near Sydney northern beaches. I saw her today for the first time in months! So this is why the pic is slightly late lol, nevermind.

ReputationRep:
    A few from a recent party that I went to, Disney theme. I was Captain Hook, the birthday girl was Simba.

Great fun !:cool:

ReputationRep:
    yay! ive grown out of my awkward stage. so ahem. someone delete my old pics and put up the new ones?

mucho love.

ReputationRep:
    My friend just sent me this one - New Year's Eve in Cardiff.

Oh, and if you're wondering why I'm dressed like that, it was bloody cold!

No wonder I get ID'ed so often.

ReputationRep:
    a more recent one of me....

ReputationRep:
    Only photo of myself I've ever liked!

ReputationRep:
    well can i be the local arab no i aint arab but i'm wearing there traditional thobe...its on ma phone so poo quality.

ReputationRep:
    Me and my bro in cyprus, I'm on the left.

ReputationRep:
    new picature, a la my avatar...

ReputationRep:
    Me in middle :cool:

ReputationRep:
    haha I cut my own fringe :eek:!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ogy/fringe.jpg

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 8, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.