Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So as part of my Birthday, we took a trip to the Zoo. It was nothing but awesomeness! I fed an elephant and we got some good shots of the big cats (although I must emphasize the loveliness of elephants).

Thought I'd share:

Tiger 1 2 3 4

Lion 1 2 3 4 5 6

I figured out a nice little way to get their attention. You basically jump up and down and start waving your arms.

Also, check out these cubs (Obtained externally from www).

Here is one of my golden labrador Jasper who I LOVE. And another.

ReputationRep:
    3 recent pics of me:

1 - Club in hertfordshire
    2 - In my new flat in Russell Square
    3 - In a korean restaurant with my uni society.

ReputationRep:
    sexy guy

ReputationRep:
    sleepy pezhead

ReputationRep:
    In a magazine

They're actually not good pictures, and I'm more looking forward to seeing my pics from Bloc Clothing catalogue! :cool: Oh and me and my mates being drunk near a stature of a metal sheep, that's soon to come too x x

ReputationRep:
    Oh what the hell just got the Bloc ones through email now (will do the drunken photos later, they're funneee! ).

Aw I look evil in the 2nd one

ReputationRep:
    g'wan then, i'm on the left

ReputationRep:
    first one, i was well bored one day during the summer!

second one, was when i had my afro that was the day before i got it cut lol!

third one me at my aunty's wedding!

ReputationRep:
    ok 1 more while i'm here

on the right this time

ReputationRep:
    you dont want to know what i was recording.....

ReputationRep:
    Havent you heard? Im hot dont you know :p:

ReputationRep:
    I randomly went along to the Playmobil Factory in Malta and this is the result....
    It didn't take that long. ahem. honestly. I had a lot of free time.
    For your information, the crowd is made up of about 350 Playmobil children, a small Playmobil dog, and a Playmobil grandfather sitting on a rocking chair. He's supposed to be telling a story to his descendants.

Nearby is a Playmobil police chase, after a clown smuggler in a small white van. With clowns in it. Who gets stopped as a cow blocks his path.

ReputationRep:
    Here's some pics of me:

ReputationRep:
    Umm..so this is me The first one is from after a gig, the second is back when I had a fringe (It's BIG - sorry ), the third is a little recent collage, the fourth is from Summer 06 (but, umm, it might not work..) and the last one is my current passport photo.

I was naughtily tempted to upload some more danni_bella-esque photos, but I decided to spare you all :p:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Sorry folks, here's that 4th photo again, should work this time. Don't know why I'm bothering really, it's not even a very good pic :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Only just found this These are lifted straight from MySpace

1) Me with the stig. Oh yeah :cool:
    2) Me (left) drunk with random German guy (centre) and friend (right)
    3) Me with 2 random strangers in some side room in a night club

There you go
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Okay here are some pics of me, me with my daughter, and me with my hubby, and of course me with my current bump!:

ReputationRep:
    *erm...me wearing a face mask
    *me again
    *and again

ReputationRep:
    With clothes on hehe (no just joking I always wear clothes, but it's hot here so prolly not as much as you ). Totally forgot about this one - it's a half model, half normal pic taken by a friend last week before we went to see Eragon x

EDIT: Oh just remembered, dyed my hair all dark purple the morning before this was taken so you get to see my new hair minus streaks

ReputationRep:
    Random - and first 1 is no make up:p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 8, 2011
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.