ReputationRep:
    some silly ones, a couple of holiday ones

Attachment 46076

Attachment 46077

Attachment 46078

Attachment 46079

ReputationRep:
    This be me:

dont know why im doing this but heres me, oh **** im on the internet, hope noone i know sees me, lol
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    A change from the usual black:

ReputationRep:
    Me for my 20th birthday in a shop changing room:

ReputationRep:
    Profile!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Moiiiiiiiiii

My pics seem to be rather old, so thought i'd update.

ReputationRep:
    This is my rad friend from work, she has a guys name! :eek:

But does she ever defy it Anyway we were just being pre-Christmassy and random, but that's over now - unfortunately the evidence isn't! Btw hope you all had a great Christmas

Luv always danni_bella xox

ReputationRep:
    New modely photies I just thought I'd share Apparently the Sydney one I'm not allowed to put up on my Facebook Ah well, they won't find out here on TSR! Hope you like them, aw I'm all heaps nervous now. The first was taken in the UK when I was over there in October - nice place called Worthing, 2nd in Oz last month x

ReputationRep:
    From a shoot in the festival state a couple days ago, OK that's it for a while, lol - won't be able to fit in much modeling once work starts again on the 2nd!

Anyway hope you're all having a fab week and that you guys have an fantastic NY

xox

ReputationRep:
    hey, I'm new =)

ReputationRep:
    i'm still a chicken!!!

ReputationRep:
    for ze record in the seciond..i'm not naked- you cant see my top

ReputationRep:
    Here I am - nice to meet ya

ReputationRep:
    A recent one of me.

ReputationRep:
    I thought I'd get my ugly mug on here to, so people can see who they'll be chatting to, in the near future

Please note: I do normally smile, I just thought I'd try and make a "serious" impression on here

I'm single, so any offers - I'll be in Cardiff in 2008 so you can hand them to me personally

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DimTim)
    I thought I'd get my ugly mug on here to, so people can see who they'll be chatting to, in the near future

Please note: I do normally smile, I just thought I'd try and make a "serious" impression on here

I'm single, so any offers - I'll be in Cardiff in 2008 so you can hand them to me personally
    If you only posted the second picture I would actually have thought you were Michael Owen :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i have one on my facebook now but not oging to put it up here, lol

ReputationRep:
    'Tis in my profile. I have used my photoshop skills to skillfully hide my true identity, though. The interweb is a dangerous place!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 8, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.