Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dementedbunny)
    Pictures!
    haha love them

the spoon one is amazing
    the dino foot is like woooah
    and the shining one i dont really get, i understand but still, wheres the door?

ReputationRep:
    that spoon pic is impressive dementedbunny..

as for being introverted I find that im introverted when im with strangers but when im with people I know well I become a little more extroverted.

ReputationRep:
    I can't be bothered to find a flattering pic of myself (if one such exists), I have a profile picture though.

(Original post by JocastaJackal)
    "INTPs are pensive, analytical folks. They may venture so deeply into thought as to seem detached, and often actually are oblivious to the world around them.

Precise about their descriptions, INTPs will often correct others (or be sorely tempted to) if the shade of meaning is a bit off. While annoying to the less concise, this fine discrimination ability gives INTPs so inclined a natural advantage as, for example, grammarians and linguists.
    "
    BAH! It's all about being a INTJ to be honest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3105)
    I can't be bothered to find a flattering pic of myself (if one such exists), I have a profile picture though.

BAH! It's all about being a INTJ to be honest
    My dad's an INTJ, they're okay... I guess INTP had to start with a prototype before it was improved. /duck

ReputationRep:
    what does all these I's and N's and T's and P's stand for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wellerism)
    Introverted
    iNtuitive
    Thinking (logical decisions rather than ones based on emotion)
    Perceptive (spontaneous)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wellerism)
    http://www.mypersonality.info/personality-types/

ReputationRep:
    Alcohol isn't totally amazing anyway, I rarely drink tbh.

I'm about 90% introverted really. In fact, I have the perfect TSR pedant personality type :p::

"INTPs are pensive, analytical folks. They may venture so deeply into thought as to seem detached, and often actually are oblivious to the world around them.

Precise about their descriptions, INTPs will often correct others (or be sorely tempted to) if the shade of meaning is a bit off. While annoying to the less concise, this fine discrimination ability gives INTPs so inclined a natural advantage as, for example, grammarians and linguists.
    "
    ohhh i am like this as well. i wasn't that we had a special category, thought that 'introvert' would suffice. what fun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    Amanda(one in the middle)
    Amanda
    Amanda
    Amanda
    Amanda
    Amanda
    wtf is this!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dementedbunny)
    ohhh i am like this as well. i wasn't that we had a special category, thought that 'introvert' would suffice. what fun!
    Haha well welcome to the club.

http://www.similarminds.com/jung.html

here's the official test if you're bored.

ReputationRep:
    I took the test .. here are the results

Introverted (I) 83.87% Extroverted (E) 16.13%
    Intuitive (N) 65.52% Sensing (S) 34.48%
    Feeling (F) 61.54% Thinking (T) 38.46%
    Perceiving (P) 50% Judging (J) 50%

Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.

At least im unique 1.5% of the population!

ReputationRep:
    Haha well welcome to the club.

http://www.similarminds.com/jung.html

here's the official test if you're bored.
    ESFP - "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiwigirl89)
    I took the test .. here are the results

Introverted (I) 83.87% Extroverted (E) 16.13%
    Intuitive (N) 65.52% Sensing (S) 34.48%
    Feeling (F) 61.54% Thinking (T) 38.46%
    Perceiving (P) 50% Judging (J) 50%

Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.

At least im unique 1.5% of the population!
    I'm rarer, 0.75 to 1% of the population... :P

ReputationRep:
    Heah ,we are both INF and have 50% P and 50% J so why did we get different results?

ReputationRep:
    Heah ,we are both INF and have 50% P and 50% J so why did we get different results?
    I have no idea. I'm INT if you were referring to me...

I'm not sure how it calculates it in events of 50/50s, it probably takes different factors into account though with the other categories...

ReputationRep:
    True either way we are both rare ;-) even more so as we have 50/50s

ReputationRep:
    I just found this picture of me from last year >.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Amanda)
    wtf is this!?
    The attachments were broken when the forum software was updated quite a while ago - a lot are assigned to the wrong posts and wrong users.

ReputationRep:
    3105 theres nothing wrong with your picture, although it would be nice to see a smile :yep:

ReputationRep:
    3105 theres nothing wrong with your picture, although it would be nice to see a smile :yep:
    Hey, it was last year, which was a year of miserable photographs The other ones all include a nice scowl to go with the lack of smiling

I'll try and recreate the picture later except smiling, I still have that t-shirt and the things which are behind me in the picture are lying around somewhere

(I am THAT bored)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 8, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.