What should I do.

    • Thread Starter


    I'm studying BSc AD nursing and i'm currently in my first year. I living in the UK now for 2 years.

    I've been awardes the tuition fees from NHS Bursary only, as I haven't been living in the UK for 3 years now.

    I'm really struggling financially now and was wondering if there are any other options for EU students to help them financially throughout their course duration.

    Thank you.

    Hi there.

    In order for EU students to qualify for maintenance funding they have to have been in the UK for 5 years immediately before the 1st year of their course or be a Migrant Worker and working throughout their studies.

    In these cases you would apply to SFE.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 13, 2016
TSR Support Team
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.