Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Most people i have spoken to say they have either a good top half or a good bottom half, I have great boobs and good legs, is this unusual? Or do the people who say i have great boobs not like my legs and the people who say i have good legs not like my boobs?

ReputationRep:
    Lucky you then! I guess it's all down to different people's personal tastes, I wouldn't take it personally. I really like my legs - definitely my better half

ReputationRep:
    Lucky you
    I have, um, big boobs if that's good then it's my better half
    I have pretty big legs too for that matter lol. If lost weight off my legs I suppose they would be ok

ReputationRep:
    what the **** is this girl on about

ReputationRep:
    Ummm, there are lots of people with great top and bottom halves...

Ever seen J Lo?

ReputationRep:
    jessica alba
    case closed

but i guess people try to focus more on that they see as positive things about their bodies, rather than look at the whole thing.

ReputationRep:
    is this just a thread to brag?

ReputationRep:
    I think so Pumpkin. OP, sorry to bust the bubble, I know I'm no hottie, but from your profile pic you're busty (which can be a good thing) but your arms need work.

ReputationRep:
    :dito: I think you have to realise that your top half does indeed include your arms and face as well as your waist, not just your boobs. Just like your bottom half would include your legs, thighs and bum.

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    wow, some people really are full of themselves, what do you want, a medal for being so amazing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    Ummm, there are lots of people with great top and bottom halves...

Ever seen J Lo?

a huge ass and flat chest?
    lovely

ReputationRep:
    I hate my legs because they're covered in battle wounds from various accidents I've clumsily caused myself to have, I prefer my top half but I would rate things like my hands, eyes, teeth and hair to be my best features.

ReputationRep:
    My bottom half is definitely better. I'd like to be a bit fuller up top but at least it's all in proportion
    If I were the OP I'd skinnify my arms and chin a bit, but if she's happy with herself then good for her!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m00)
    :dito: I think you have to realise that your top half does indeed include your arms and face as well as your waist, not just your boobs. Just like your bottom half would include your legs, thighs and bum.

LOL SO OWNED. Harsh burn right there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antics)
    a huge ass and flat chest?
    lovely
    She never seemed flat chested to me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m00)

You're going on my rep list ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    I couldnt possibly comment because what I consider to be my better features arnt the ones that are usually complimented.
    The features I usually have complimented are those that I dislike.
    And ultimatly its all down to personal preferance.

ReputationRep:
    I think so Pumpkin. OP, sorry to bust the bubble, I know I'm no hottie, but from your profile pic you're busty (which can be a good thing) but your arms need work.
    :hahaha:

I would sell my own mother to have Sophie Ellis Bextor's top and bottom half.

J-Lo also has a big square face ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    PLEASE tell me you are not seriously asking this! damn you! *cries with insane jealousy*
    Seriously... good for you, but making a habit of telling people you're perfect wont win you friends lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Fox)
    LOL SO OWNED. Harsh burn right there.
    You're going on my rep list ;yes;
    :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.