Does he like me? university..

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

Hey so there's this guy:

In the last week he liked my profile picture ( a photo of just me), an old photo of me( just me) and an album of mine on Facebook. Everyday he always remembers things about me like what time my day starts or what I'm studying, that most other people usually forget. He told me that he noticed I wasn't at breakfast the other day, as though he wanted me to be there too. He holds every door open for me and always says "after you." He keeps staring at me every night at tea but doesn't smile or anything? ( he's quite a shy person..) but whenever I look over he's always looking at me. He also always says "I'll hopefully see you at dinner" and today we sat together for a while.

I haven't been at university long so I don't know if I'm analysing too much
    Help please?

ReputationRep:
    Seems like he might, firstly liking the pictures, that's a standard thing to do. If you uploaded it that week if not then I'd say it's a bit unusual. same with old pictures also unusual but not totally out of the realms. My flatmates liked my old pictures as well more for the fact that they were funny though. Secondly just because he remembers stuff doesn't really say much. I remember a lot of odd stuff about people as well yet I wouldn't say I fancied them. Finally staring again can be seen as a sign. I'd say to give it some time if you like him back drop a few signs maybe flirt but not too much and see how he responds.

ReputationRep:
    He might, he might not. The only way to know for sure is to ask him.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe. Just ask him directly.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 13, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.