Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Andrew Neil?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spig)
    Andrew Neil?
    Yeah,

The big headed old presenter man.

I could change my name to Neal Neil... I would be massive in the football world.?!

ReputationRep:
    andrew lloyd webber?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Yeah,

The big headed old presenter man.

I could change my name to Neal Neil... I would be massive in the football world.?!
    Well he's hardly mega famous.It's not like you're called Johnny Depp or something. Now that really would be the ****s.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spig)
    Well he's hardly mega famous.It's not like you're called Johnny Depp or something. Now that really would be the ****s.
    Famous enough for people to know. For some reason down here they seem to know who he is.

Suppose that would suck a bit being called Johnny Depp.. Or Brad Pitt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thelfo)
    There was a Will Smith in my English class this year.

The End.
    Assuming he called himself 'Will' rather than the countless other nicknames that can arise from William, he really brought it upon himself.

ReputationRep:
    my ex bf was Russell Crow.

he could never make dinner reservations, people always thought he was bull****ting.

ReputationRep:
    I went to school with a Will Smith too...weird.

ReputationRep:
    oh, i went to school with elizabeth taylor as well.

and i'm sure there's someone else who i'm forgetting...hmmm...i'll come back to it

ReputationRep:
    I used to know a guy at Saturday music school who was called Chris Tarrant.

ReputationRep:
    there was a Kelly Osbourne at my old school

ReputationRep:
    When I type my name into Google, it matches a fictional 'jazz-loving private detective', a showbiz illusionist & an electronic looping multi-instrumental music composer. I clearly have the best name here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyril Sneer's Nose)
    When I type my name into Google, it matches a fictional 'jazz-loving private detective', a showbiz illusionist & an electronic looping multi-instrumental music composer. I clearly have the best name here.
    my name came up with a art student from leicester, a singer, a doctor and some professor at Cambridge :p: lol

ReputationRep:
    there's a married couple at my church called Micheal and Janet Jackson. Seriously

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitty_koo)
    my name came up with a art student from leicester, a singer, a doctor and some professor at Cambridge :p: lol
    Your matches do sound a bit more academic than mine :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyril Sneer's Nose)
    Your matches do sound a bit more academic than mine :p:
    :proud: lol ;console;

ReputationRep:
    There was a Steve Mc.Donald at the uni I was at for a while, apparently his Dad was called Jim! His Mum might have been Liz as well

The Coronation Street watchers will know what I'm on about

ReputationRep:
    I'm Danny Mills...

The association with the Leeds/England footballer peaked somewhat when we were listening to to the World Cup game against Brazil years ago. Danny couldn't score for whatever reason, and over the quiet of the bus, full of people that knew me, there blazed from the radio, very clearly "And Danny Mills just can't seem to get it in!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny_777)
    I'm Danny Mills...

The association with the Leeds/England footballer peaked somewhat when we were listening to to the World Cup game against Brazil years ago. Danny couldn't score for whatever reason, and over the quiet of the bus, full of people that knew me, there blazed from the radio, very clearly "And Danny Mills just can't seem to get it in!"
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat_88)
    There was a Steve Mc.Donald at the uni I was at for a while, apparently his Dad was called Jim! His Mum might have been Liz as well

The Coronation Street watchers will know what I'm on about
    I hear ya loud & clear

(Original post by Danny_777)
    I'm Danny Mills...

:laugh:

Sorry man ;console; But yeah I suppose lucky for you he's slipped well off the radar now.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.