you don't have to read any of it.
    I'm saying for your own well-being.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by who_me)
    The best (looking) man didn't win.....
    who_me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa777)
    whatever you say * keeps hugging * you are my little sausage roll , always....... always
    *keeps hugging too*

hehehe ... u make me sooo happy Dazya!... u light up my life... everything about u makes my heart sing.... (can you hear it now? it's a sweet lullaby that's saying how much i....you)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pzyko)
    It was a **** match, don't worry.
    eh, ok then. Finals are such disappointments

(Original post by narb)
    Whats your beef blud?
    LOL, can't take you seriously talking like that Oh, and I'm a veggie so I have no beef. DazYa however seems to prefer sausage rolls to beef...

ReputationRep:
    lol @ Dazyaa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dinkymints)
    eh, ok then. Finals are such disappointments

LOL, can't take you seriously talking like that Oh, and I'm a veggie so I have no beef. DazYa however seems to prefer sausage rolls to beef...
    No but really, youre giving me bare hate-age, did I upset you somehow?

(Original post by *skye*)
    *keeps hugging too*

hehehe ... u make me sooo happy Dazya!... u light up my life... everything about u makes my heart sing.... (can you hear it now? it's a sweet lullaby that's saying how much i....you)
    oh my little cherry!!!!!!!!!!! you're making me go all woozy and feel nice inside and happy * gives you kisses on your cheeks, then puts his ear on your heart * i can hear it!!!!!! i can hear them singing woooo go me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    No but really, youre giving me bare hate-age, did I upset you somehow?
    No, I'm just taking the p coz it's amusing, for me anyway. I could go back to being bored if you would prefer

"bare hate-age" :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm just taking the p coz it's amusing, for me anyway. I could go back to being bored if you would prefer

"bare hate-age" :rolleyes:
    Aight wagwan, ez does it.

ReputationRep:
    oh my little cherry!!!!!!!!!!! you're making me go all woozy and feel nice inside and happy * gives you kisses on your cheeks, then puts his ear on your heart * i can hear it!!!!!! i can hear them singing woooo go me
    excuse me while i PUKE

ReputationRep:
    Aight wagwan, ez does it.
    hehe

Sorry
    Should pick on someone else next but I don't know that they won't be offended. You however explicitly stated that net stuff does not bother you so I took that as a licence to take the piss

(Original post by Quiksilver)
    excuse me while i PUKE
    you are excused.

ReputationRep:
    ... i'm glad u can... cos u'll always be the one for me...

*reminisces*... i remember when we first met.... it sounds all cliched but i cudav sworn my heart skipped a beat when i first laid eyes on you.... i honestly took one look at you and thought... this is finally IT. I've met my angel... my soulmate... and I can't wait to spend forever with you, darling... *hug*

ReputationRep:
    hehe

Sorry
    Should pick on someone else next but I don't know that they won't be offended. You however explicitly stated that net stuff does not bother you so I took that as a licence to take the piss
    I dont mind, its just you were getting quite malicious, and I was wondering if you were still pissing about or not

... i'm glad u can... cos u'll always be the one for me...

*reminisces*... i remember when we first met.... it sounds all cliched but i cudav sworn my heart skipped a beat when i first laid eyes on you.... i honestly took one look at you and thought... this is finally IT. I've met my angel... my soulmate... and I can't wait to spend forever with you, darling... *hug*
    you'll always be the one for me too!

we are sooooo for each other, when i locked onto your amazing eyes, it was just too much for me........... it felt as though i was dreaming, i even pinched myself to see if i was dreaming but no, i wasn't............

we are going to live together and be happy together and have amazing careers my love

ReputationRep:
    I dont mind, its just you were getting quite malicious
    Where?

ReputationRep:
    you'll always be the one for me too!

we are sooooo for each other, when i locked onto your amazing eyes, it was just too much for me........... it felt as though i was dreaming, i even pinched myself to see if i was dreaming but no, i wasn't............

we are going to live together and be happy together and have amazing careers my love
    .... dreams... my only dream is YOU.

yep... we'll have that lovely big house we've always talked about... the one with the nice little pond at the little fishes in.... and the hugeee garden with a cute little birdbaths so all the little birdies have somewhere to meet up with their other birdie friends... it's gonna be perfect....*goes into daydream mode again*

ReputationRep:

yep... we'll have that lovely big house we've always talked about... the one with the nice little pond at the little fishes in.... and the hugeee garden with a cute little birdbaths so all the little birdies have somewhere to meet up with their other birdie friends... it's gonna be perfect....*goes into daydream mode again*
    *snores and pukes alternately*

we need the msn puking smiley here...

you are my dream come true

oh my gosh that is sooooo CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " the little fishes " ROFL that is just aweable * hugs you soooo tight * " little birdies " LOOL awwww yes and it'll be in the country, in a lovely location, a BIG 5 bedroom house, we'll be living happily together!

ReputationRep:
    I feel like a gooseberry

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.