Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    Isn't infinity a guy? Well I bet it made your day
    OMG, that is such an insult. She is without doubt the most beautiful girl ever on the forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa777)
    yeah, we used to go to the same sixth form, she's the one that got me onto UKL
    lol... we kept bumping into each other one day... it was like fate or something! and then... next thing i kno... i sit down in the computer rooms and who should be there beside me? Dazya! then, we started chatting and the rest as they say is history...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *skye*)
    lol... we kept bumping into each other one day... it was like fate or something! and then... next thing i kno... i sit down in the computer rooms and who should be there beside me? Dazya! then, we started chatting and the rest as they say is history...
    What are the chances...

ReputationRep:
    genius.

yep, then i tried to do something for you in word, then fix the printer ( didnt have any paper in ) good times ;P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dinkymints)
    Lol, I would say I know all the girls in my year :rolleyes:

Who do you know in your year then?! And in mine, since you say you probably know a few!
    From my year quite a few. There is no point listing random names.
    From your year I don't think i know many, if any.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Pzyko)
    What are the chances...
    apparently quite good

I havent seen your pic but can I assume you two will be having ugly children?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    From my year quite a few. There is no point listing random names.
    From your year I don't think i know many, if any.
    OK then. Boring

ReputationRep:
    yep, then i tried to do something for you in word, then fix the printer ( didnt have any paper in ) good times ;P
    hmmm *reminisces* lol... im such a klutz with computers! But u saved me! My knight in shining armour!

*hug*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dinkymints)
    OK then. Boring
    I'm sorry.

hmmm *reminisces* lol... im such a klutz with computers! But u saved me! My knight in shining armour!

*hug*
    loooool not forgetting the time when you helped me with my coursework and helped me find some secondary source research

so amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Okay Daz, can you just hurry up and *** now so we can put an end to this?
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Pzyko)
    I want to have your babies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    I want to have your babies
    I want to have my babies

ReputationRep:
    loooool not forgetting the time when you helped me with my coursework and helped me find some secondary source research

so amazing.
    happy times!

lol... and not forgetting the time, i walked straight into the door cos i was carrying a hugeeeeeee pile of books... u stopped and helped me pick all of them up AND you even took me to the medical room to make sure i was alrite... See... ur my angel...

love you...

(Original post by Pzyko)
    LOL
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    happy times!

lol... and not forgetting the time, i walked straight into the door cos i was carrying a hugeeeeeee pile of books... u stopped and helped me pick all of them up AND you even took me to the medical room to make sure i was alrite... See... ur my angel...

love you...
    the vast quantities of smilies in your posts makes me want to puke

happy times!

love you...
    LOOOOL omg yes! the door was locked............ and your finger seemed to be in a bad state so yeah, had to make sure, and that you could find your way there

love you too.

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOL omg yes! the door was locked............ and your finger seemed to be in a bad state so yeah, had to make sure, and that you could find your way there

love you too.

ur such a caring guy... thats why i love you soooo much!

ooh... it's getting late now... i'm gonna have to go to bed now... i'm feeling quite tired but i don't want to leave you...

but i'll be dreaming of you ...

*Sweet dreams, angel*

Love you forever,

~Skye~

ReputationRep:
    ur such a caring guy... thats why i love you soooo much!

ooh... it's getting late now... i'm gonna have to go to bed now... i'm feeling quite tired but i don't want to leave you...

but i'll be dreaming of you ...

*Sweet dreams, angel*

Love you forever,

~Skye~
    PUKE

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.